Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Littleone well that is good news as you must have a strong lh surge hopefully that egg is on its way out!!! Just keep bding and hopefully you'l catch the damn thin ;) oh and i'm crazy too i think all of us ladies ttc are as it drives you bonkers !

SGLady gosh i need some of your willpower not to test!! Fx she stays away for you!!!!!!!

LKPone great news on the provera front at least you can get going on a fresh cycle!! If AF arrives on time for me we will be cycle buddies or very close!

Niks I'm sorry they have stressed you out :( How are you feeling anyway? what CD are you on now?

Well Seeing as FF moved my crosshairs i'm still at 8dpo, i originally would have been 10dpo which really didn't help my urge to poas this morning ....just incase lol lol well i managed to not do it!! phew i'm going to try and wait untill at least thursday which would be 10dpo but i really really want to wait until the weekend BUT that is gonna take some serious willpower!!!!!! My temps are creaping down again so not looking too good but i'm still clinging on to that little bit of hope....just for a little while longer!!

I have some minor twinges in uterus today and boobs are a tiny bit swollen but not much, ive just got to get through the next few days BUT i'm really concerned about when af arrives as i think i will be unconsolable :( :cry::cry:

Thanks darling trying to keep up the sex is hard work I better lose some weight because of it. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not insane ttc is really taking its toll now! :hugs:

Nimbec you are doing so well to not test come in here when you feel the urge! I was looking at your chart, if you have another rise you should get a tri phasic chart which is a bit exciting! There is still plenty of time everything crossed for you guys in the ttw xx

Sg lady's will power is amazing and I'll be it's going to pay off!!?:happydance:

Lkpone that's great you are starting lovely and fresh I hope it brings af on nice and fast for you.

Nik well you know why I think about opks the bloody things!!! I won't be using thm if there is another cycle. You will ovulate ( why can't I listen to my own advice?) they are very temperamental as you cn see.

Niks I'm sorry they have stressed you out :( How are you feeling anyway? what CD are you on now?

Well Seeing as FF moved my crosshairs i'm still at 8dpo, i originally would have been 10dpo which really didn't help my urge to poas this morning ....just incase lol lol well i managed to not do it!! phew i'm going to try and wait untill at least thursday which would be 10dpo but i really really want to wait until the weekend BUT that is gonna take some serious willpower!!!!!! My temps are creaping down again so not looking too good but i'm still clinging on to that little bit of hope....just for a little while longer!!

I have some minor twinges in uterus today and boobs are a tiny bit swollen but not much, ive just got to get through the next few days BUT i'm really concerned about when af arrives as i think i will be unconsolable :( :cry::cry:

I am on CD16 now and my bbs are feeling heavier... I am not sure if this could be because of ovulation.... bt I did not even get a faint line on opk.

Just kep your chin up... I have got all my fingers an toes crossed for you :hugs: :af:

Thanks littleone it would be nice wouldn't it! I don't think i'm that lucky :( however I have just booked first IVF appt for 7th august scan and semen analysis so at least i feel like i'm doing something!! oh won't agree to start for another few months but at least i'll have some answers maybe from an uptodate scan and semen analysis.......

i'm so hoping i get my bfp and don't need it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks littleone it would be nice wouldn't it! I don't think i'm that lucky :( however I have just booked first IVF appt for 7th august scan and semen analysis so at least i feel like i'm doing something!! oh won't agree to start for another few months but at least i'll have some answers maybe from an uptodate scan and semen analysis.......

i'm so hoping i get my bfp and don't need it!!!!!!!!!

Well that sounds very positive and like you said, it will make you feel like you are being proactive. Are you going private for the IVF or nhs? Ive heard so many people on here getting a sticky bfp just before thy are due to start.

We have been trying since April last year and we won't be able to gt any help on nhs except some diagnostic tests because we already have a child.. So really unless I am a good candidate for egg donation and agree to it ( you get free ivf cycles i think) there's not much hope there. We can't spend thousands on IVF treatment ourselves unfortunately.

But, LOOK hopefully none if us will get that far I'm still hoping to do it without all that ( I'm not sure I could handle stress more than we already go through) xx

Thanks littleone i know the expense is horrid we will only be able to do it the once and then i'm on the nhs list but its rediculously long! Even at the minute i'm having a hard time convincing the oh we can afford it the once....i'm just going to do my best BUT hope we don't need to do it as i will have the end of this cycle and at least another one if not 2 cycles before. I have thought about egg sharing and i chat on a thread with the girls who are sharing but i'm really unsure about it as when the children get to 18 they are given your details and i'm not sure how i would cope mentally with an 18yr old turning up and saying hi mum i'd have allsorts of feelings of guilt, responsibility god knows what else BUT on the otherhand its a fantastic thing to do for another lady....

That's brilliant that you can do it even once Hun. Someone once told me clomid woks better the longer you take It I hope that's true.
You know, I didn't know they could contact you when you are 18!! I was unsure before because of the obvious implications but didn't know they could actually come for you. I'd feel bad for them like I put them up for adoption or something?? I'd naturally want t be loving towards them and want thm to be mine again lol.. I thought egg donation was different. I'll have to find out more about it I think!!!

Hey ladies!

Well, I'm on my last Provera pill today - took it this morning. Last time I took it, I didn't see a peep from AF for a full 3 days after the last pill. TMI alert... when I went to the loo earlier, there was a bit of spotting on my underwear, so I figured that AF had responded REALLY quickly to the Provera and I just hadn't had any cramps or symptoms or anything (I didn't last time with Provera either, she just arrived with a vengeance). Then I wiped and.... absolutely nothing! :wacko: Like, nothing at all, not even a tiny spec! Hmmm... not sure whether she's just gearing up to come or if it's just another 'fluke' bit of spotting. :shrug:

My temp took a dip this morning - not sure if it's maybe cause of that? I dunno!

Hi Lkpone maybe it will come a little more gradual this time? I don't have any experience with provera although my friend on here took it and she has a very light period then got pregnant that cycle :) x

LKPone i'd say its the start of af as it coincides with your temp drop i guess if temp goes down even futher tom you should get full flow - yey!! Gosh it took 10 days for her to arrive when i took provera! keep in touch!

Thanks girls! :thumbup:

Yay, I hope it is AF, cause that'll mean CD1 and something to work towards!! AND... Clomid from CD2, so yay! :happydance:

I'll keep you updated!

Hello!!!! I am tcc as well! Around the same cycle day!!! Good luck to us both! Hope we can be buddies on here. Lets keep in touch!:happydance:

Hi all

Well im new to this so a little about me Im 30 have PCOS and have been TTC for a long time. I do not cycle on my own no periods in 4 years. However they gave me progesterone to kickstart me last month then Clomid CD2-6 and I couldn't believe it I ovulated on CD22 and got a BFP. The excitment was very short lived as I had pains 2 days later and they AF few days ago :(

Now on Clomid round 2 would love to hear from people!

Sorry if i've been rambling!

Good luck to you all!!!!

Welcome Luz!!! Are you in the dreaded 2ww? hope your feeling ok?

Thank you very much!!! :flower: No, I am actually int he dreaded AF!! lol. We just decided to tic so I am dying for ovulation day to come. i ovulate cd14. I am on cd 4!! How about you?

Welcome Luz!!! Are you in the dreaded 2ww? hope your feeling ok?

Ah the dreaded witch well hopefully you will 0 really soon!! I'm 8dpo today time is dragging and i'm trying not to test until saturday....its getting harder by the hour not to test!! I'm so impatient!!

I can't even imagine!!! I didn't plan my first so never had to go through the wait. But if Im freaking out NOW just waiting on the O, I can't imagine the 2ww!! lol. (you should be a 3 packer and test every 2 days lol). Keep me informed!!! :dust::dust:

Ah the dreaded witch well hopefully you will 0 really soon!! I'm 8dpo today time is dragging and i'm trying not to test until saturday....its getting harder by the hour not to test!! I'm so impatient!!

LK Pone - any news? Was it AF? Hope so as then you can get this new cycle on the road!

Nimbec - thats so amazing that you have the option to do a round of ivf if you need it. Hope you get your bfp in a few days though and dont need to! When are you planning to test?

LuzElina - welcome! Are you ttc naturally or taking Clomid? FXd you o soon

Soo just waiting patiently on af to arrive, on 15dpo and no sign as of yet...not much cm today and the cramps seem to have tapered off. Dont know if thats a good sign or not! I have decided to hold out until Saturday (nerves of steel!!) and test them if af is a no show.

Gosh SGLagy is af officially late? You have much better willpower than me... i have to confess i poas this morning! so much for waiting till at least tomorrow or saturday was the plan. I got a temp rise this morning and couldn't resist of course BFN :( silly me 9dpo or 11dpo (FF changed its mind) so now i really am going to try and wait!!

hope your all ok!!

Too early!!! No more peeing on things for at least a couple of days! Your chart look REALLY good by the way :thumbup:

LuzElina - Welcome!

Sg_Lady - Yay... late af is a good sign.. though I should say that you are very very patient! So are you feeling any urge to test or you are still very calm?

Nimbec - remember you are not out till af shows its ugly face and it is too early to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->