Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Thanks Niks! I think I just would rather af to arrive than see another bfn - had enough of bfns!!! Looking at my diary actually the old hag turned up on 16dpo last cycle so I guess she's not necessarily late yet.

I think Im so used to seeing negatives that I dont really believe it will ever happen to me...at least if I dont test and dont see a bfn I can still have some hope!

How are you feeling hun - any signs of o?

Hey don't feel so negative :hugs:... It is going to happen to you, infact it is going to happen to all of us... just think it like this way when we all have our babies and when they will keep us awake at night we will know that we wanted them unlike those who have babies easily and then think if it was the right time... I know I would have thought like that if I had gotten pregnant easily! So relax :flower:

As for me I have stopped opks all together... so I will get an idea that I ovulated or not only when I go for blood work... Yesterday I had heavy bbs and a little bit of lower abdomen cramping bt it is gone today... I am not sure if it was ovulation as when I did an opk it did not even show me a faint line :wacko:

Thanks Niks :hugs: sorry for being such a negative, just lost my mojo a bit today -need to find it again! You are absolutely right, we will always remember what a difficult journey it was and it will make our miracle babies that bit more special to us. Morning sickness and sleepness nights are sounding pretty good to me right now as long as it means a bfp! Thatks so much for your support honey, dont know what I'd do without you girls :kiss:

Sounds like you might have been gearing up to o! FXd for you

SG! You haven't tested yet? :wacko: How?? Ha ha!

Welcome LuzElina! :flower:

Hey to all you other lovely ladies!

So that spot yesterday was literally it - absolutely NOTHING else, not even a tiny speck! Hmmm... so not sure. Will wait and see.

However, very interestingly this morning (and I still don't know what made me do it!), I did an ic opk and it was almost immediately the most positive I have ever seen it! Like... immediately came up darker than the control line. :wacko: But then I did it again (same sample) with a CB digi and it was no smiley face, so :shrug:

LKpone---when I was waiting for AF (after Provera) for 2 nights straight I had some blush color, but then NOTHING! I finally got AF on the 3rd day. I've never had that happen before, so who knows. Everything else about AF seemed pretty normal once it started though.

Hi all,

LKPone, that is very strange! Did you do an hpt before starting on the Provera? As opks pick up on hcg - there could be a chance?

So a little update on me, was having very mild cramping yesterday, then when I got home from work I suddenly felt very 'wet' down ther so rushed to the bathroom and lo and behold, there was quite a bit of brown cm :cry: I figured this is definitely af so was super bummed out all evening and put a pad in and went to sleep. But this morning..nothing on the pad! And today just a very small amount of brown cm occasionally when I wipe in the bathroom (and Ive been checking every 45 mins or so!). Im so stressed thinking af is going to arrive any time soon but this is very unusual for me - normally Ill get brown stuff and then af starts straight away in full force.

Any thoughts?!

Implantation bleeding Sg lady? Lots of women have brown cm when they get their bfps and more so if it isn't usual for you and you get af full force after. I'd say its a very positive thing!! Xxxx

SG_Lady... I agree with Littleone, it could be implantation bleeding. I would suggest you should do hpt now.

Thanks girls...Im going to bite the bullet and test tomorrow morning with FMU if no af by then. Will keep you posted. [-o<

Thanks so much for the advice girls Ill test first thing and let you know! Yeesh!

when is first thing hun? what time is it over there?? just so i can make sure i'm about! Its 9.11am here x

Hmm - its 4.15pm here so first thing for me will be probably about midnight for you :( no worries Ill post as soon as I have an answer and you can have a peek when you log on tomorrow morning your time if you are about. Wish me luck :winkwink:

How are you feeling nimbec? You must be 10dpo now!! Getting close!

Hope everyone else is doing good. Any news?

xxx

Loads and loads of luck have very thing crossed for when we log on tomorrow!! Xx

ooooh goodluck hun!!! i'm ok a bit deflated today but hey ho i'll survive!! i'm testing again tomorrow as i cant wait! did one this morning an ic and have an evap line but i keep staring at it willing it to be pink lol!!

You girls are the best! :hugs:

Nimbec are you sure its an evap? Your chart is looking so good XX

Ooh let's have a look at the evap honey!! Might be some thing in it xxx

SG, can't wait for tomorrow for you! Do as Nike says and... JUST DO IT! :thumbup: Nimbec, I'll also be looking out eagerly for your update! I can just see all of you girls leaving me behind on this board to talk to myself soon! :shrug:

To answer your earlier question SG, funny enough, I did do a hpt too, but there wasn't even a hint of a line on the FRER, so dismissed it completely. Still nothing for me. Last time I took Provera, it took 3 full days to come after the last pill, which will be tomorrow, so we'll see. My temp took a nosedive this morning, so I expect the timing will be the same as last time :winkwink:

The Olympic torch is coming to my work today - it's last stop before going onto the Olympic Park for tomorrow and although I have no interest in it whatsoever, it is quite festive around here, also because the sun is shining so nicely for us! There's a bbq and stalls and games etc and then the torch arrives at about 3pm I think. There's an area cordoned off for staff, so I think I may go and have a look. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->