Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hope dream - here's a positive note for u... I'm old (38) and have PCOS. My dr put me on metformin first for 3 months for the pcos. I finally had some cycles (I'd go months with no period) but they were still long, like 42 days. So then I did Clomid 50mg cd5-9 and it worked for me on the first round! I got my bfp! So if it can work for this old broad with ovulating issues, it can definitely work for u! Good luck and baby dust to u! :dust: Keep us posted!

I've been MIA for a couple weeks girls.... hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to say that Round 1 of 50mg didn't make me ovulate :( So, it's CD29 today and getting ready for AF and starting round 2 at 100mg :(((

Hi Ladies :wave:

I've also been mia for a few weeks, but I hope everyone is doing well!! Fx crossed for everyone that this is the lucky cycle!

JamieW11 - I feel your pain - round 1 of clomid was officially a bust for me and I didn't o :nope: I'm currently on cd 32 and waiting for af - if it comes at all. During past anovulatory cycles I ended up having to take provera because af never arrived and I would eventually end up with dysfunctional uterine bleeding that would last weeks :sad2: I can't wait to get af over with so I can start round 2!

Hello Ladies

JL1363 & JamieW11 - I can understand how you must be feeling... I have done many bust rounds of clomid. In fact the only round of clomid where all went well was the one when I conceived.

CD17 for me but no sign of ovulation on my chart. I am using opks and got a positive yesterday.

hey gals

JamieW11- FX'd that the 100mg is what you need to get you that BFP:hugs:

JL1363 - don't be dishearted a lot of people do not O on their fiest round - hope the second one does wonders for u. :hugs:

Niks - keep BD'ng and good luck.

AFM:CD22 for me today,i think i O on cd16 - let the obsession of symptom spotting begin!:haha:

Thanks Ladies, I'm really hoping that af comes soon so that I can start round 2! DH and I are going away for a week for a friend's wedding on Oct 7th, so I'm going to give my body until we get back to see if af comes naturally, if not then I'll use provera to kick start things again.

How is everyone else feeling? Fx for round 2 JamieW11! MummyWant2be - have fun symptom spotting, fx for your bfp!!

Niks - hopefully o comes soon - what day did you o during past cycles when clomid worked?

Hello Ladies

Its been very quite on the forum so just though will check how are you all doing? Any updates?

I ovulated on CD17 and I am 8dpo today.

Oooh Niks I'm keeping my fx for you!!!! Keep us posted, are you feeling positive? Do u plan to test of wait it out? Ugh I hope next few days fly by for you and the wicked witch stays well away!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok?

Hapy 12 weeks Nimbec :happydance: how are you feeling?

Hi Niks - what cd are you expecting AF and any symptoms as yet?

AFM: noting to report just waiting for Af so I can start my 2nd round of clomid :happydance:

how is everyone else holding up?

I have never had regular cycles so I have no idea on when I should expect AF. Anyways I am not planning to test before 15dpo... Its better to wait then to get a bfn.

hi ladies,

Af showed yesterday late when i got home from work. :happydance: now I can officilaly start taking my clomid :happydance: cd5-9...hope it will work like the first time...Fx'd!

Niks - i couldn't agree with you more - rather holding out than seeing that stinking BFN..FX'd that this your BFP and ur forever baby!:kiss:

how is everyone else keeping?

Thats good news MummyWant2be... Fingers crossed that you get your bfp first time around.

I am trying not to do symptom spotting much... But I have had sore bbs and heartburn for few days. But I have had these before so cant say.

hey Niks, how are you holding up? will you be testing any time soon?FX'd for u hun!:hugs:

how is everyone holding up? very quiet lately - really hope everyone is busy BD'ng and tryng to catch the eggy!:thumbup:

AFM: cd10 and done with my pills so will start BD'ng tonyt(everyother day):happydance: bring on BFP's in this thread.

Hey... Sorry for not replying for these many days... Last cycle AF arried on CD32 so I never got to the stage where I needed to test.
I am on CD16 of this cycle... waiting to ovulate... This is my last round of clomid so I dont have much hopes with this.

How are you... where are you in your cycle.

Hey... Sorry for not replying for these many days... Last cycle AF arried on CD32 so I never got to the stage where I needed to test.
I am on CD16 of this cycle... waiting to ovulate... This is my last round of clomid so I dont have much hopes with this.

Ah Niks I've been thinking about you a lot. so sorry it did not work last round.:hugs: FX'd this is it for you guys! praying it works for u.

i'm on cd24...i O on cd14 and 15..i used opks this time around...:thumbup: i feel soo discouraged as well - cause i have no symptoms...no sore boobz nothing! i will test on cd30!coz don't even knw when to expect AF.

I hope that this round works for you... Not having signs does not mean that you cant get your bfp this month. I have my FX'ed for you.

Ah Niks I've been thinking about you a lot. so sorry it did not work last round.:hugs: FX'd this is it for you guys! praying it works for u.

i'm on cd24...i O on cd14 and 15..i used opks this time around...:thumbup: i feel soo discouraged as well - cause i have no symptoms...no sore boobz nothing! i will test on cd30!coz don't even knw when to expect AF.

Hi MummyWant2be... how are you holding up... did you test?

Hi all
This is my first month using Clomid, taking my last tablet tonight.
I'm losing all hope so this is the last attempt so fingers crossed, things might pick up over the next few months.
I had no fetal heartbeat at 8w 3d in March last year and then ectopic in November last year. Nothing since then :0(
Hears hoping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->