Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hmm...my doc didnt offer me day 21 progesterone testing because he gave me prog supplements to take...now worrying and hoping that I did actually o!

SG, do you not chart? Sorry, I know you've probably said, but I can't remember! :dohh:

Hmm...my doc didnt offer me day 21 progesterone testing because he gave me prog supplements to take...now worrying and hoping that I did actually o!

SG, do you not chart? Sorry, I know you've probably said, but I can't remember! :dohh:

LKPone - no I do not chart...thinking about it for next cycle though but scared it might stress me out too much. I kind of wish I had started this cycle though as it would be good to have some more clues as to what is going on! Triphasic sounds very good LKPone! I feel very positive about you this cycle!!

Cottage in the Isle of Wight sounds fun - at least you are not staying in a tent! Perhaps you should test before the weekend to see if you can have a few drinks! You might need it if its cold!!

I know... it's catch-22, isn't it? Not charting allows you to be fairly stress-free about it, but charting offers SO many clues, that when I was considering giving up on charting altogether, my acupunturist just said 'at least just carry on with the temping', so I did. I must admit, I'm fairly level-headed about it and just put it straight into my FF app on my phone in the morning and then (usually!) forget about it :thumbup:

Ha! That's the good thing for me... I've never smoked in my life and I don't drink, so I'm a cheap date! :happydance: And no risk of worrying about drinking when/if I get pregnant one day. The amount that I do drink is so small, it amounts to about 2 glasses a year! :wacko: I dunno, I just don't really like the taste of alcohol that much, although my arm can be twisted to drink half a glass of rose every 6 months or something! I'm such a rebel! :haha: We entertain at least 2 weekends a month and everybody is now just used to me having my coke zero or appletiser!

Thanks, I'm cautiously optimistic about my chart, if for no other reason than because it finally shows that my ovaries are working as they should - albeit with a kick up the butt with Clomid! I'm just remaining very grounded about it all, seeing as it is the first time I've ever ovulated and my logical mind is telling me that it can't happen that quickly. :shrug:

When are you planning to test?

If af shows this cycle then I will definitely start charting next month. Even if just to confirm ovulation as the 'what if' has been bothering me. I will obsess anyway so at least it will give me something else to do! I have pcos and dont think I have ever ovulated on my own, which is why even though I had a scan showing two mature follies plus hcg trigger shot I am still doubting ovulation!

Wow, thats great that you dont drink. Luckily I dont smoke either but I must admit I do enjoy a glass of vino with my dinner. I do detox once a year for 6 weeks though and giving up alcohol never really bothers me that much so hopefully once I get a bfp ([-o<) it wont be too tough.

I think your chart looks really promising :) Are you getting any symptoms? Im not sure what to think so trying (and failing) not to think about it too much...I think I am going to test on Thursday. I have a 12k race on saturday and Im thinking if I am preggo it might not be such a good idea!

FXd for us!

Hello Everyone

Just got a call from my docs ofc and she said that I ovulated this month. Had my 21 day test just yesterday. I am not sure why though I did not get any +Opks.
I am super excited now and just keeping my FXed.

Niks... YAY! :happydance:

SG, YAY for testing on Thursday! Lots and lots of finger crossing being done for you! :thumbup: Holy moly, 12k race?! You're braver than I am. :winkwink: Good luck if you decide to run!

I have no symptoms... although I've had really REALLY sensitive nipples since about a week before I ovulated, but I'm putting that down to the Clomid. Also, I had quite bad cramping on Saturday, but it didn't last very long. Last night I got up at 2am to wee... I very seldom do that. I was SO hot though, so that's probably what woke me up to begin with, then my bladder decided to wake up too!

Yeah, I've also got PCOS - although spent the last 9 months without a diagnosis and the doc has only JUST said that the 'thinks' it's definitely PCOS. :dohh: I'm still not convinced, I have to say, but I'll take their supposed experienced advice and go with that as a diagnosis. If I do have it, it must be very mild, or I must just be asymptomatic, because I have none of the usual symptoms at all. :wacko:

Aww thanks for all the anniversary wishes girls! Looking forward to a quiet
night in with dinner and a DVD!

Yay Niks!!! Fab news!!

So I caved and tested today...BFN :cry:

Im at 12dpo so not holding out much hope for this cycle. Onto round 2 I guess :growlmad:

Sglady you are not out until witch arrives please don't give up hope 12dpo is still early. When I had my chemical it wasn't pos till 13 dpo and was super faint. Obvious pos 14dpo but some women don't get it until as much as 18 dpo grrr it's such a long waiting game! Fx for you!!

I'm 2dpo today so the long wait begins !

Good luck everyone!!

SG_Lady - My doctor adviced me to do the test on CD35 or 15dpo so u should not give up hope now.

Thanks so much Nimbec and Niks :hugs: you are right Im not out until the witch arrives but I just dont feel it this month. Feel quite down! Need to find my pma!! Think I will just wait it out and see if the unwanted old hag shows her hideous face!

Thanks so much for your support ladies..keeping everything crossed for you this month. I know we are going to get good news on here soon, even if its not mine! x

Too early, don't give up just yet!! :hugs:

I'm also feeling out this month to be honest... not that I ever felt like I was in with a shot, but there's always hope, isn't there?! :winkwink:

SG, don't feel down... positive thoughts!! And not more tests for another 4-5 days or so! :thumbup:

Thanks LKPone :hugs: you are right I shouldnt test so early I just cant help myself! OK promise not to test for a few days! I am now going to try to forget about it (unlikely!!) and wait for af. Anyway there is always next cycle right? Maybe its just not my month.

You shouldnt feel out at ALL - your chart looks really promising :thumbup:

Your pcos diagnosis sounds a lit like mine...I dont have any of the typical symptoms except lack of periods which is why the docs took so long to diagnose me! But i knew something was up when I was only having af 2-3 times a year!!

I have no idea when I ovulated so I have no idea when to test!! But me and DH have been BD ing pretty much every other day the whole month.. I'm starting to have what I think are "symptoms" but I dont want to be making stuff up in my head. I've been crampy but not as bad as AF cramps, semi sore breasts, and nausea the past 3 days.. Fingers crossed, you never know! I don't think I will test unless I start having more symptoms.. I am holding out doing a pretty good job of it too!!
Last time ( with my m mc) all my symptoms were awful, but I don't know if that's partially because I was having twins ?? So maybe this time around my symptoms wouldn't be as bad?

GL everybody!! At least we have each other to get through the awful 2ww..

Nattymommy that sounds positive to me! Do you have any idea how king your cycles are or when af should arrive? Gosh you are doing brilliantly I'm so impatient with it all!!!

I'm only 3dpo :(

How is everyone holding up? Do you all work? How do you cope in tww? Do you cut out caffeine, choc etc?

Well before my mc my cycles were 30 days like clockwork. After the mc they have been crazy and irregular... Anywhere from 35-43 days ... Part of the reason we decided to try clomid. So I am not sure If the clomid made me o earlier like its supposed to, so if not I still could have a bit of a wait I'm on cd 28 now... :)

I try to limit my caffeine, I never drink a whole lot.. My doctor said it isn't a huge worry unless i was to drink like multiple large cups of coffee a day. I probably drink a small cup of coffee 2-3 times a week and then the occasional soda. I can't really cut caffeine completely working graveyards... I don't know if I would survive!

SG - My PCOS was the same. No cystic ovaries, hormone levels were fine...but no periods. My cycles were 70-120+ days....so SOMETHING was not right.

I don't have any IC OPK's...but I may buy a box of the good ones. Money is tight right now before DH's surgery so I don't want to "waste money"....and if I don't ovulate before his surgery, i'm out. Like I said, there will be no BDing while he recovers....so I am putting all my eggs in one basket, so-to-speak and hoping I ovulate before next Thursday. That would be CD 15. So....Fx'd!!!! Although with my luck, i'll ovulate the day OF his surgery or something stupid. Boo. lol

Nattymommy my cycles were very long too but the clomid has definately shortened them - so fx for you!!!

I don't drink Coffee so that isn't an issue but i really struggle to cut out sugars and chocolate - i am strict atm but if it doesnt work this month i'm going to eat/drink normally!

Cdn i will really keep everything crossed for you to o in time! just a quicki do you have horses? i noticed your name..I'm a dressage trainer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->