Newbie with a BFP!

PrincessTiana

Reaction score
Hello - got my BFP today! Already a mum of one and surprised but excited to be pregnant again!!! Due date 14th January - anyone else??

Congratulations hun....and welcome :) x

am due 15th january tested on tue 4th may then got defo positive from docs on fone fri morn :happydance: we r soo excited but these niggly cramps no too bad r anoying me i hope that is just our january bean settling in :)
let me know if ur getting cramps as u r 4 weeks pregers too
good luck with loads of baby dust xx

Yeah getting AF type cramps too - only a couple of days late for AF and still terrified she is going to rear her ugly head any minute. Dread going to the loo in case she has appeared. Will feel better in a week or so i am sure, and if my morning sickness is anything like last time then there will be no concerns that I am preggers!!! Is this your first? I already have a nearly 3 year old daughter

im like u i worry about little things that probz r fine but as more days n weeks go on its better but time seems to b going slow when u find out this early im 4 weeks 1 day ages to go lol
This is my 3rd child on the way i have 2 daughters lynsay who is 17 in aug and jodie who will b 6 in june,i had lynsay very young when i was just turned 18 then jodie when i was 29 so 11 years of a gap between my 2 girls lol this 1 will b 6 n half years between jodie so no to bad im still nervous tho but nothing that gas n air wont sort out lol love it!!!!! xx

im still nervous tho but nothing that gas n air wont sort out lol love it!!!!! xx

Lol got to love the gas and air!

I will be having an elective c-section this time. Last time I went to 42+1 because my daughter was far too comfy in there and had no intention of coming out it seems! they tried to induce me but absolutely nothing happened so had a "semi-elective" c-section at 15 days over due! Can't go through all that trauma again so will have an elective this time!!

(by semi-elective I mean they tried to break my waters despite me only being 1cm dilated - an agonising and completely fruitless exercise. All they achieved was to scratch my babies head! They then threatened to try the same again later, at which point I BEGGED them for a c-section!!! Fortunately they agreed it was for the best)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->