loubieloulou

Reaction score
hiya everyone...

just been added to this website, through a couple of girls who are highly addicted, will not same any names but you know who you are.....

i have a 15mth old daughter who is going through a mini diva stage as she wants to talk but cant so i have a very frustrated little girl! and due with a surprise bump on 27th june. due to deliver at the womens in liverpool, got induced the 1st time and ended up with a epi, so not sure what kind of birth i want this time round, any stories and advice would be great!!

live in the north west area, with my husband and daughter and work part time in a restaurant nothing to glam ha!

loubieloulou xx

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on #2!

thanks, doctordeesmrs i love that logo under ur name, how do u get them on??

Thanks. Just right click the image (save as) on your comp then use a program like photobucket to get it on here. Hope i explained that right.

sounds a bit advanced for me!! will have 2 ask hubby 2 try im sure he will wizz it on ha!

Hi all, ive just tried too and got completely confused! But when i clicked on the image it took me to the website and you can add it from there. Must be all these pregnancy hormones...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->