Newcastle, Metrocentre meet. 11th july.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Metro Centre meet 11th July.

Were meeting outside house of frasure, not sure on the time yet.

Coming
Lozzy 21
Jillypoop
x-amy-x
Zarababy1
AnnaBanana9
Charliebear
Lorrilou
Stef

Hi, :hi:
Were up for a meet!
I'm not too bothered where, were willing to travel by train...woo..wooo!!

Id possibly be up for it depending on date/place :)

xxx

Hmmmmm I personaly think Mbro would be more central that newcastle but if any ones got any other sugestions please say

If you were gonna have a meet in Newcastle I'd come because it's a quick train over but not sure how I'd get to Middlesborough. Thats if I'm welcome at it, don't really live in the North East but will soon!

xxx

I would maybe be up for it, depending on where and when tho.

Jilly thats fine, every one is welcome. If people give me idea's of where they would want to meet i can do a poll so we can decide.

Well we could meet in Eldon Square or Newcastle Central Station, Metro Centre, erm, they are the obvious ones I can think of now but not familiar with Middlesborough etc.

I think if we make it so its sometime in early June? Just so that there's a couple of weeks to sort out dates, who is coming etc etc.

Obviously up to everyone else, just thinking aloud :D

xxx

Metro is a good one. I dont like driving to town centres of big towns so Newcastle and Middlesbrough would be a nono for me sorry :blush: xx

I thought metro might be better because theres a bus station, train station and massive car park plus cafe's and shops so we have everything there.

Can you tell I spend quite a bit of time there.............. hehe

xxx

I thought metro might be better because theres a bus station, train station and massive car park plus cafe's and shops so we have everything there.

Can you tell I spend quite a bit of time there.............. hehe

xxx

Lol I like it for having big car parks too and its good for people who dont drink with Buses and Train Station! :D xx

I can get the train to the metro centre, takes just over an hour.

When I was at OH's mums last week, a dude on the bus (still drunk from night before) threw up in a plastic bag on the way to the metro centre. So glad I had a blocked nose and couldn't smell it. Ugh, disgusting!!

Just thought I should share that beautiful story with you all :D

xxx

So we going for the metro then? any ideas for dates? Saturdays would be better for me as its easier to make sure im not working.

Metrocentre is good for me too, only 20mins away from me and easy to get to. Im free pretty much anyday. Im dead shy tho!!

Metro sounds great!

Would a week day be better? Just thinking for how busy it can get at the weekend?

:rofl: at Jillypoop!! Great story :)

I'm up for this too! MetroCentre's a great idea, for all the reasons already listed. I can make any day, but would suggest a weekday as weekends are hectic there LOL

Really looking forward to meeting you all!

x

I'm a bit nervous cos I've never met people off the net before! Metro centre for definite then? No idea what date, doesn't really matter to me at the moment!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"