Newcastle, Metrocentre meet. 11th july.

aye thats what i thought! i shall have to ask her! then again she never says no haha i feel bad for her tho like im taking advantage! but i dont think she'll mind!

As long as you get everything, set up and then tidy up cant see why not. I vote for a bbq if its nice.

LOL wev hijackt the thread

haha oh yes we have...as usual! i think a bbq sounds like a top idea!!! and my mam can clean up :rofl:

I'm confused now... thought it was the 12th, now I see in the thread title it's the 11th???? I can make either one, but it will be nice to have the date finalised :)

How about meeting downstairs in front of House of Fraser? It's a central spot and there are comfy chairs dotted about :)

House fraser sounds fine by me!!

Which colour is that in?

haha its gunna be dead weird! coz like obviously i'll be going on my own and meeting you's there it'll be soooo strange like bumping in too my two best friends in the metro center :rofl: are you going together?

haha i bet u do :p did u say u were cumming to visit in july too :-s or was it just june n august?

July too... AND It might actually be that week! Haha, me and zar babeh go togetha :rofl:

It is the week i'm off :lol:

ohhh yessss hahaha so we do get to go "together" after all! i dunno maybe the other girlys might find it a bit strange when i walk over too u in the metro center and pic ur baby up? :rofl: dont worry girls i wont be pinching everyones children!

not unless i pinch little monkey first. caitlyns been a NIGHTMARE today and last night... she woke up twice in the night and then woke up properly at 5:30am im zombified

haha poor u! send her to me i'll sort her out! charlies currently turning the tv over while daddy watches football!

Whats the bet mam gets me to bring Carter with me to see charlie and "canin"

Is there a train that goes straight through to the metro or do i change at newcastle?

The train from Boro goes straight to M Centre via Sunderland and Newcastle :)

I hope the weather is as nice as it has been.

Im free on the 11th so I might pop along too if thats alright?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->