**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

Aww, Sorry for your loss 24/7.

I think we have decided that we want Colwick Hall Hotel Near Nottingham race course the Lake side tower one worked out about £18,000!!!! And that is Waayyy over my buget!

xxxxxxxx

Yer we decided against lakeside too just cos of the cost and i dunno it seems not very us, all a bit snobby LOL!!

I might go look at colwick hall....hmmm we may have to fight over the date tho cos were planning our weding to same weekend as urs!! LOL!!

Noooo lol!! =P Thats my venue hehe its like Bride wars!!! xxx

Yes, welcome!! :D
Spill all the details, pretty please!! :D

Well OH hasnt exactly proposed yet but he took me shopping today, i had no idea what we were going for and he took me to jewellers to choose an engagment ring, was hoping to get it today but they didnt have it in my size so theyve ordered it for us and should be picking it up next week:happydance:

Oh how exciting!! :D
I got engaged on christmas day, and as you can see from my ticker, not that long 'til the big day now!! :D

I couldnt imagine planning a wedding in around 5 months, im hoping that we can get married next year been looking at venues and have seen a good deal at one i really like so going to speak to OH about it

We are only having family, so in total only around 25 people, and the church are sorting everything for the ceremony, and the reception is going to be at my Mum and Dad's with a little buffet lunch that we are doing ourselves.
All I actually need to do is find a dress and suit for OH and a photographer.
Sounds so simple, I'm sure that will change.... :p

Hey ladies... was just wondering if I could hop in? I've been reading the entire post to try and catch up. :D I got engaged last September to my best friend and the love of my life! The proposal was laid back and intimate - just like us :haha:. Basically I was laying in bed, he got home from work with a smirk on his face and he knelt down beside me, asking me to marry him. And of course I said yes. :p
I have a date somewhat picked out - April 1st, 2011 = It's April Fool's Day, and we're both quite funny people who love a good laugh, so we thought it'd be perfect!
I have three ideas on venues so far (I'm just too dang excited to wait to plan lol) - my grandparent's house (OH isn't too keen on that as it would need some fixing up), a country club near my grandparent's house (really cute and nice, seats about 100 with indoor and outdoor areas, right on the lake - has a dock and everything - wouldn't it be romantic to go off on a boat after the wedding?! It's only about $300 to book it... amazing!), and the third idea was from OH, to have it at his grandparent's house, which supposedly has tons of acres and whatnot (I'd want to see it first). I'm really open to anything that's cheap/free... we definitely want it partially outdoors though. I was thinking maybe a local park... but we don't know if we'll be living in this area when the wedding comes around, as our contract for renting expires in November of this year, and we'd really like to move. So many decisions!
I have NO idea what else I should start planning, since it's so far away! All of your plans sound to be going really well. Congratulations to everyone!

I got engaged in September didn't know this forum existed. Woo hoo. I love talking to engaged women.

Me too! Oh my word, your wedding is sooo close! Have you got a bunch planned yet?

Me too! Oh my word, your wedding is sooo close! Have you got a bunch planned yet?

Yes it's getting so exciting. Im feeling a little pressure too. We got the venues set and the photographer, cake, and wedding planner is helping with the rest. Now if only I could get the caterer to return my call.

Hey girls can I join in?

I just got ENGAGED!!!

Wont be having the wedding for quite a few years but its a start :p

xxxxxxx

I am newly engaged to the man of my dreams. We have decided on a new year's eve wedding in 2011.

Hey, i'm newly engaged to the man of my dreams. I am so excited about it.
Everything is still so new and we haven't set a date yet, but we will soon.

Congrats to all the newly engaged girlies!

Ahhh - I know I have a year and some change to plan my wedding, but I'm soooo anxious to start. I can't seem to pick the simplest thing - a theme! And as soon as I finish with that, it'll be "easy peasy" deciding the rest. I'd like to find a venue too, so we can set that up. I've found my grandparent's country club to be very cheap - only about $300!

hi i'm engaged too
we're going to marry in July:happydance:
we have a son together: Jason

Hiya newly engaged ladies: :) :happydance: seems valentines day was busy!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we already have a color scheme which is black and red ours is a gothic theme wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->