**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

Me and DF both like either
Somewhere only we know - Keane
Chasing Cars - Snow patrol
For our first dance
And there are a few other ones i like but these two are my faves i think

xxx

This is our list of music that we might use somewhere, whether 1st dance, or just on in general;

The Calling – Wherever You Will Go

KT Tunstall - Universe & U (acoustic)

Jack Johnson – Better Together

DJ Sammy – Heaven (Candlelight Remix)

The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

Alicia Keys- No One

Natasha Bedingfield - Love Like This

Jason Mraz - I’m Yours

Joshua Radin - Only You

ive always wanted my first dance to be poalo nutini last request, but thats a break up song :wacko: meh it might make ppl laugh.
My oh only likes dnb so he has no say in music what so every - well maybe later in the evening when everyone is a bit tipsy :rofl:

Hi Girls, I'm back!! :D
Been ill all this week, and am finally on the mend, and all being well, off on a dress hunt on friday!! :D

Test to see if my new siggie works....

Hmmm... Seem to be doing something wrong. :(

Ohhh dresses!! Do you think we could get a sneeky pic on here of the one you get???

I have seen so many beautiful dresses but i dont know what to do about mine because i have put on abit of weight over the last few months and im sure about a stone of christmas lol and im aiming to be back to the size i was this time last year about a size 12 so what do i do .... i dont know if i will be back there by the wedding so dont know what to do about the dress ..... Any Ideas? xx

what you trying to put on hun??
Was trying to put the bride to be thingy in, but it didnt seem to work. :blush:

And I'll be posting a pic of dress when i find it, hopefully will have a better idea of what style after friday, so will have that to share then too. :happydance:

Jo did mine for me (the mod) ask her i'm sure she will do urs too!!!

Zoie, u can start looking for dresses hun, just go for alterations a couple of weeks before the big day so they know ur exact size to make it fit perfect!!

Do you know where your going to look for yours??

Zoie, u can start looking for dresses hun, just go for alterations a couple of weeks before the big day so they know ur exact size to make it fit perfect!!

Do you know where your going to look for yours??

Thats a good idea lol

There is a few shops around town there is one at the top of hockley i have seen some nice things in the shop window, there is one just of Old Market Square were Hard Rock Cafe used to be, but i think im going to look in more places aswell

were are you getting yours from?
xxxxx

I dont know, there is loads in town so i may just got around and have a look. there is a wedding dress shop on maid marian way that has really ugly wedding dresses so i might start there so i knw what i DON'T want, might be easier than deciding what i do want!!

Yeh, i have seen a few really ugly dresses around town, i must go for a proper look around all the shops in town ... dont know who i should take with me ... or just go on my own to make sure i get what i like not what someone else wants lol x

I would want another opinion but i wouldnt take someone critical, prob my best mates and my GBF for a male perspective xxx

Oh there is also a really nice dress shop on the hucknall road island outside city hospital, i might have a look there too!!

I'm taking my Mum, she is sooooo excited about it all that I couldn't possibly not have her there!! :D

I think my mum would not like the same things and then say that ill never be pretty til i lose weight.. I lve my mum loads but i couldnt shop with her she seems obsessed with my size and i get on a real downer then we end up arguing!! x

Well I tried on a dress that I fell in love with, so going to have a look round a few more places to see if there is anything else I like, but I have one if I don't see anything else, ahhhhhh!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->