**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

Oh there is also a really nice dress shop on the hucknall road island outside city hospital, i might have a look there too!!

Yes there is, i think its called Javelle bride i think .. something like that anyways.

I think i will take my bf and my cousin and tell them to sshhhh when i see something i like hehe x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My OH just gave me FULL creative control of our wedding!!!

He got fed up of not making any decisions so told me just to plan it but make sure i leave planty of monty for an once in a lifetime holiday for our honeymoon!!

My OH just gave me FULL creative control of our wedding!!!

He got fed up of not making any decisions so told me just to plan it but make sure i leave planty of monty for an once in a lifetime holiday for our honeymoon!!

Go you! lol x

Ahhhhh, thats such good news PA!! :D
5 months for me now!!!!! :D

Lots to do, so far all we have done in book church!!
Reception is at my Mum and Dad's, so thats all to be sorted out by us, along with invites and well everything really!!! :o

OMG not long ull do fine tho!!!

Well.. i said i had full control but my OH now wont even pick a best man or a suit and they are things i cant really choose for him, grrr!

Sorry for the really late reply girls - been ill, then LO was ill.....illness everywhere! Sigh!
I'm in glorious Stevenage but I was born and brought up in Wales, we still haven't decided on a date or a venue yet, I've got a short list of 4 that are local to us. Still can't decided whether to have an overseas do or a local one! Decisions, Decisions....

Ohh yer i no stevenage very well!! I used to live in the town centre right by yates and wetherspoons. lol!!

U gunna get married in herts or wales??

Thinking probably Herts cos its just easier with LO and visiting places etc.

I'm back!! :D
Had a stressful few weeks, with a Grandad with a broken hip, and some work issues, but hopefully now I can get back to planning!! :D

:hugs: I'm sorry 24/7! I hope ur planning is going ok!!

were still on the look out for a venue and still ummming and arrrring about when... :dohh:
Were like the 2 most indecisive ppl EVER!!! OH told me to make all the decisions, now i dont want to incase i get it wrong!!

Sadly my Grandad died earlier this evening, so planning will have to be put on hold for a short while, however it is a happier occasion for us all to look forward to in the coming months. :)
What are the two locations like? :D Gosh, I really can't say enough how much I love wedding talk!! :D

Aww, Sorry for your loss 24/7.

I think we have decided that we want Colwick Hall Hotel Near Nottingham race course the Lake side tower one worked out about £18,000!!!! And that is Waayyy over my buget!

xxxxxxxx

Aww, Sorry for your loss 24/7.

I think we have decided that we want Colwick Hall Hotel Near Nottingham race course the Lake side tower one worked out about £18,000!!!! And that is Waayyy over my buget!

xxxxxxxx

Yer we decided against lakeside too just cos of the cost and i dunno it seems not very us, all a bit snobby LOL!!

I might go look at colwick hall....hmmm we may have to fight over the date tho cos were planning our weding to same weekend as urs!! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->