Newly off pill

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am newly off the pill and haven't yet had a period. Is it possible to fall pregnant straight after coming off it. Like straightaway coz I have only been off the pill week and half and in the past if I missed like three days pill I would come on. So thinking week and half is a long time for it not to have come yet.
We have sex almost everyday.
I having a lot of cramps and gassy bloating feeling, sicky feeling.
Never been pregnant before so I dnt have a clue really what I shud feel like.

Thank you xxxx

Yes it is very possible to get pregnant right after stopping the pill

Yes! I fell pregnant with my first LO before ever having a period off the pill. You should test!

Its only been week and half off the pill so was thinking way too early to test. I wud be over the moon, OH wants this just as me and its such an exciting time in our life. Was thinking of waiting another week to see if the witch turns up.

Also I spotted a tiny amount of blood for about 1 hr on the 24th (I did think I was spotting to start my period but hasn't carried on since) and on the 25th had a big lump of cream cm the was tinted with pinky browny. We had sex the 17,18,19,20, 22,23 24.

Hi Loz, did u have a withdrawal bleed after the pill? I had my withdrawal bleed on 14th but have had the same kind of discharge as u in the last 2 days and also around the time i had ovulation pain on 19th. Not sure if my hormones are still everywhere but feel shattered x

No I haven't had a withdrawal bleed at all. In the past I had stopped the pill and came on straightaway. I have also missed like three pills in a past cycle and came on straightaway. So it being week and half and having all these symptoms is making me think I cud be preg.
Only have one test otherwise wud have to buy more

Well its been two weeks now and dne two tests both bfn so guess its on to the main trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->