Newly Pregnant

Delamere19

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am new. Just moved across from TTC. Got my first BFP yesterday and been to docs today.

I am feeling a few different emotions atm. Feel really pleased but I also feel scared until I get to 12 weeks. I wanted this for so long but now I have it I feel more nervous than I imagined I would.

Cath xx

Congratulations and all the best for a very healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Welcome and have a happy healthy rest of your stay!!!

Congratulations and welcome! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Congratulations, H&H 9 months ahead x

hey hun congratulations,
i have 2 been very anxious throughout this pregnancy after a m/c in the past.
im now over 12 weeks and i dont think that worry ever leaves you!
good luck sure you will be finee xx

Hi ladies,

I am new. Just moved across from TTC. Got my first BFP yesterday and been to docs today.

I am feeling a few different emotions atm. Feel really pleased but I also feel scared until I get to 12 weeks. I wanted this for so long but now I have it I feel more nervous than I imagined I would.

Cath xx

hello hun congratulations im about 7weeks so know how your feeling untill the 12 week mark is here im still worried hope everythin will go well and have a happy 9 mnths xxxx :happydance:

Congrats hunny! It's normal to be anxious and I don't think it ever truly goes (when they're here we'll still worry!) but try and relax as much as you can because stress is no good for your Heath hunny! Have a very happy and healthy 9 months! Xxxx

Congrats Im nervous too only found out yesterday :) x

CONGRATULATIONS! and welcome to the worry warts gang :haha: don't worry we all stress but things will be fine. There are many great ladies here who can answer most questions you might have so don't be shy!

Thanks so much ladies, you all make me feel very welcome. Going to try and stop worrying!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all x x

Thanks so much ladies, you all make me feel very welcome. Going to try and stop worrying!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all x x

thanx hun and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"