Newlyweds TTC

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am today. I got my :bfp: this morning!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: By far the most exciting moment of my life. I had planned on wrapping it up in a box for DH but I was so crazy excited I bolted into the bedroom and jumped on him screaming “we’re pregnant!!!” I am still pretty shaky!! He could feel my heart beating outta my chest!! Here I am at work and I cannot concentrate at all!! I have so many thoughts going through my head!! I am just so happy!! Pure bliss! I even brought my test with me in my purse so I can secretly stare at it all day! I am terrible at secrets I so badly want to tell my family and friends but it is still so early!! We are 4 weeks exactly today! I am so thankful I can share the news with you all!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That makes you number 3!! Congratulations!!!! So, so pleased for you!!! :cloud9:

Congrats love a little:happydance:. It must be an awesome feeling. I hope I get that feeling one day in this lifetime!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LAL

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

my goodness i dont come on for a day and i miss all the excitment lol really pleased for you :flower:

Well assignments are finally done thank god, had no bank holiday but i suppose it will be worth it :) so im back :happydance:

im on my 3rd day of soy-iso and cd 5

hope your all doing ok :flower:

Hi Ladies

Lolley - what are you studying for? You have probably mentioned before but I have a rubbish memory!

LAL - Im still really happy for you. I bet you haven't stopped smiling yet?!

I have had a lazy day today. My friend came round with her son this morning. He was born at 28 days + 5 weighing 2lb 8oz. He is now 6lb 9oz and doing really well! He is a little fighter and surprised all the drs and nurses in hospital. He was let out of hospital early... for a prem baby. I spent the rest of the day laying on the sofa watching disney dvds.. my daughters choice! It was nice. I haven't been this lazy in months! Work tomorrow... booooo!! I'm 6dpo and no symptoms. None. Nada. Nothing!

X x X

Hi everyone!

This seems a very nice team!

I'm new here! I got married in February 2010 so I guess I'm classified as newlywed! :happydance:

It's only my second month of TTC - AF is currently 3 days late but I did a yesterday morning and the morning before and got 2 :bfn:

Confused! x:dohh:

maybe u ovulated later thn u thought newmarket
welcome and congrats, u got any wedding pics xx

:hi: newmarket

Lorts - im doing a degree in inclusive practice, i work with visually impaired students in a secondary school :) im usually ok but its been hard going because i went on holiday had so much to do all at once but its done now :)
and ooo 6dpo didnt realise so sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

OH MY GOD!! CONGRATULATIONS LAL!!!!!!!!

what fantastic news! And right when you decided you were going to have a break after this month. Exactly what happened to me and my hubby, we decided maybe we should not conceive for a few months after this one and low and behold that was the month. I remember the true bliss feeling but never knew how to word it, it's total happiness. I remember beaming from ear to ear telling everyone "today is a great day" and just getting looks like I'm nuts. Oh lal I'm so unbeleivably happy for you! I was kinda sad when you were leaving us, this is just fantastic news. We seem to have a BFP everymonth I'm nearly 12weeks delly is about 8 I think and your now 4. Now start that journal and list every symptom and everything pregnancy related I plan on printing mine out at a later date for a journal. Oh I'm so happy!!!

Thanks everone for sharing in my excitement:flower:

Welcome newmarket :hi:

We :sex: this morning and I had some spotting afterwards and now I am freaking out. It was only when I wiped afterwards so I have been up way too ealry googling it and apparantly it is completly normal but jeez it is so scary!:nope: There hasn't been any since and it has been about an hour. No more :sex: for a while after this!!!

Other than that I am still on such a high!! It is amazing. I love my little bean so very much already!!

Betheney - I am totally going to start a pregnancy journal - hopefully this week-end!! I am so excited!!

Have a great day ladies!:hugs:

heelo ladies,i wonder if any of u wonderful ppl can give me sum advice,
right, iv been goin smep, and u have to do opks from day 10 wgich i have been, well yesterday i got a very faint 2nd line, faint but def a line, so i thought i was close to ov, well i just did 1 today and totally neg, def no line at all?? do u think i shud do 1 later on or just accept im not ovualtin??x

we need mote bfps ladies,, is any1 close to testing??
xx

I tested yesterday and it was Positive. Oh my holy. We got married Feb. 6th, and I just went off the pill in March. We also waited until marriage to be intimate. My DH keeps chanting "My boys are swimmers" :wacko: LOL

we need mote bfps ladies,, is any1 close to testing??
xx

I tested yesterday and it was Positive. Oh my holy. We got married Feb. 6th, and I just went off the pill in March. We also waited until marriage to be intimate. My DH keeps chanting "My boys are swimmers" :wacko: LOL

Thats awesome that it happened so quickly. Lucky you!:happydance:

Congratulations to all that got their :bfp: wow! how exciting!

The :witch: got me today! :growlmad:

Oh well, going to try temp charting this month...! fingers crossed xx

heelo ladies,i wonder if any of u wonderful ppl can give me sum advice,
right, iv been goin smep, and u have to do opks from day 10 wgich i have been, well yesterday i got a very faint 2nd line, faint but def a line, so i thought i was close to ov, well i just did 1 today and totally neg, def no line at all?? do u think i shud do 1 later on or just accept im not ovualtin??x

Hhhmmmm...... tricky.... :-k If it was a faint line then I would suggest you have definately not ovulated. The line has to be the same or darker than the control line to be a +.
How many days into your cycle are you? Am I right to assume you have only had 1 ov stick with the faint line? When do you usually get the +opk?

If I was you I would test twice a day for a little longer. I have not had the same as you as my lines started faint and then dark (LH surge) and then faint again.... but they have been at different times in my cycle... :wacko:

Check this site out.... www.peeonastick.com this may have some answers for you.

I have probably not helped out much, but try not to panic too much just yet. :hugs:

New Market... :howdy: Its nice to have you along for the ride! Congratulations on getting married! That damn :witch: fx'd for next time! :hugs:

Freebird - Congrats on the BFP! :happydance:

I am 7DPO today. Im not holding out any hope this month. I am waiting for the :witch: to arrive and then its on to next month! :coffee:

XxX

Congrats Freebird and Lal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome Newmarket!

Hope everyone else is well. Starting clomid tomorrow. I've heard lots of success stories during the first month of taking it, so let's hope I'm one of those! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->