Newlyweds TTC

Congrats Freebird and Lal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome Newmarket!

Hope everyone else is well. Starting clomid tomorrow. I've heard lots of success stories during the first month of taking it, so let's hope I'm one of those! :)

You are starting clomid and Im actually ditching it this month. I pray that you conceive on the first try!:hugs: Make sure to take some mucinex or robitussin during your ovulation time so that it doesnt make your CM too hostile for the spermies.

As for me, Ive taken it on and off for 2 yrs and nothing.:shrug: Im just going to take my metformin for PCOS this month which makes me ovulate anyways.

Wishing everyone luck!:hugs:

Congratulations freebird :happydance:

sorry she got you newmarket :hugs: there are a few of us that temp on here if you need anything just ask.

Good luck Lucie for the clomid :flower:

im on my last day of soy-iso today :) so lets see what happens, God i hope your right Betheneney :coffee:

well lorts, cos iv got pcos the docs say i dnt ovualte? iv only ever had one 21 day bloods dun which shown i didnt ovulate. so i just thought i didnt, however my periods r bein good atm n been 5- 6 weeks apart so tis is my 1st month doin them, i did a opk later lst nite n got another faint line? ill just keep tryin xx

keep going with the ov sticks mine do the same as lorts the line gets gradually darker then fades out, make sure you hold your wee before doing them :)

wen i do em i try n hold wee, i seem to get better lines with 6oclock wee rather than 1 oclock wee, so maybe wait til bout 6 or 7 to test tnite, i read my tests at 5 mins, cos the test says that to be a def neg u shud wait til 10 mins lol, the faint lines r stil there even from 2 days ago,

i didnt no metformin can make u ovulate, i was on it for 2 months but it made me relllly ill
do u think ill get clomid?? fs sed he will tlk to me bout it on tuesday,, il be gutted if i dntXXX

I have used a variety of OPKs in the past and some of them say that you should hold ya pee for at least 4 hours and not to use the 1st pee of the day. :dohh:...hhmmmm easier said than done!!

6 days until testing for me. (ticker is out as I ov earlier than it said I was going to) Still no symptoms.

Lal, Delly, Bethany and Freebird.... did any of you get implantation pains?

XxX

Keepsmiling – I wish I could offer some advice on opk’s but I used the smiley face ones – I think they are different from the strips – but perhaps you missed your surge? Are you charting?

Newmarket – so sorry that :witch: got you :hug: I found the temp charting a lot of fun and also very informative – hope you do too!!

Lucie – I really hope that clomid brings you your bfp!!

I started a journal if anyone is interested the link is below. I’d don’t want to talk too much about my beanie here but rather be here to support everyone! :dust: :dust: :dust:

wen i do em i try n hold wee, i seem to get better lines with 6oclock wee rather than 1 oclock wee, so maybe wait til bout 6 or 7 to test tnite, i read my tests at 5 mins, cos the test says that to be a def neg u shud wait til 10 mins lol, the faint lines r stil there even from 2 days ago,

i didnt no metformin can make u ovulate, i was on it for 2 months but it made me relllly ill
do u think ill get clomid?? fs sed he will tlk to me bout it on tuesday,, il be gutted if i dntXXX

Well for me the metformin makes me ovulate every single month. In the beginning I use to get sick but now since my system is used to it, I have no issues. Sometimes it makes me poop a lot but besides that nothing else. I usually take it with clomid but even when I dont and just use metformin I still ovulate. Now funny thing is that if I take clomid and no metformin I dont ovulate, I know its crazy:dohh:.

Also have you ever tried the OPKs by Clear Blue easy that have the smiley faces? I use those because I hate guessing with those line tests. I never know when I O with those:shrug:.

Good luck!

I have used a variety of OPKs in the past and some of them say that you should hold ya pee for at least 4 hours and not to use the 1st pee of the day. :dohh:...hhmmmm easier said than done!!

6 days until testing for me. (ticker is out as I ov earlier than it said I was going to) Still no symptoms.

Lal, Delly, Bethany and Freebird.... did any of you get implantation pains?

XxX

Not that I noticed - but I was not symptom spotting - Are you feeling something??

No!!!! Thats the problem!!! By best friend had really bad 'period' like pains a week before she got her BFP. I was just wondering how common it was! I can't remember if i had them with my daughter.

I have the Dr tomorrow. I hope he will have some answers for me. I hope he does bloods to test my progesterone levels!

LAL - im clicking on ur pregnancy journal and the page can't be found????

I think I would remember feeling period like pains for sure and I don't! I don't think that many people actually get implantation cramps. Hope the doctors appt goes good tomorrow

Hi everyone..!

So, its the first day of temperature charting (I think its going to be a long month..!) - I'm just a bit confused - when my temperature increases (peaks) does this mean that I've ovulated?

I've also got a OPK so I'll use that in conjunction with the temperature charting. I used a clear blue digital last month but didnt get a smiley face...! :shrug:

.....very, very confusing stuff! xx

Hi everyone..!

So, its the first day of temperature charting (I think its going to be a long month..!) - I'm just a bit confused - when my temperature increases (peaks) does this mean that I've ovulated?

I've also got a OPK so I'll use that in conjunction with the temperature charting. I used a clear blue digital last month but didnt get a smiley face...! :shrug:

.....very, very confusing stuff! xx

No O:) hhhmmmm... thats weird! Have you used OPKS before? When did you Ov then?

well, I'm not sure. I used the digital one but I also had a a couple of superdrug ones which I used when I thought I'd be near to ovulation. I got a positive on the superdrug one but nothing on the digital one :nope:

newmarket - Have you checked out fertility friend yet? I think you will find all answers to charting on there. My chart is at the bottom here if you want to check it out. Is today the first day of your :witch:? Good Luck.

Hey guys!!!

How is everyone???

Congrats FB :)

Lolley-I hope soy works!!!!

Lorts-hoping that the docs will shed some light on the situation :)

Newmarket-If you joing fertility friend it'll show you how to chart and it'll explain it as you go along :) I only temped the month I got my :bfp: but it is useful :)

Everything is good here other than I'm completely EXHAUSTED :( Also not going to see a midwife of anyone for that matter till 25th and 28th May....which will make me 11 weeks?!?!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Lovealittle1 - this is CD2 today (I missed charting CD1). I've been on Fetility Friend but I thought you had to pay for it? I'll have a look at your chart!
Starcrossed - is your chart online too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->