Newlyweds TTC

You dont pay for the first month and my chart is on there up till I went on hol where I got my :bfp:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c4ede

Thats my chart :)

Hope it helps!!

Delly xxx

Lorts - my af cramps would usually start 8dpo, and they did exactly that the cycle I got my BFP. I had af cramps right on schedule and they didn't let up for a few weeks. So they were definitly not different to af cramps and they came at the same time as usual

Betheney

hello ladies

long time no speak. sorry ive not been around for a while. me and hubby are now on the casual approach to TTC so nothing to report. OV day is today but havent felt well enough for BDing. oh well, heres to next month.

LAL - huge congratulations on your BFP

hope everyone is well

xxxx

newmarket - the link to my chart is in my siggy if you want a look like Delly said the 1st month is free, and then you only pay if you want the vip version and there is no need to have that if you dont want to.

the basics to remember are make sure you themometer is a 4 digit one as in 00.00 otherwise it wont work acurately and you temp after 3 hours sleep try and do it the same time each day but it is more important that it is after 3 hours sleep.
as for your ov your temp will go up on o day but fertility friend will need 3 days of temp rises to confirm it has happened, it is worth a go if you get nothing else from it at least it puts your mind at rest so you know you are oving :)

Lovealittle1 - this is CD2 today (I missed charting CD1). I've been on Fetility Friend but I thought you had to pay for it? I'll have a look at your chart!
Starcrossed - is your chart online too??

When you pay you just get all the fancy features. I did the free one at first too but then went on to just pay. I like the fancy stuff:haha: Im hoping the second month is a charm:hugs:

newmarket - the link to my chart is in my siggy if you want a look like Delly said the 1st month is free, and then you only pay if you want the vip version and there is no need to have that if you dont want to.

the basics to remember are make sure you themometer is a 4 digit one as in 00.00 otherwise it wont work acurately and you temp after 3 hours sleep try and do it the same time each day but it is more important that it is after 3 hours sleep.
as for your ov your temp will go up on o day but fertility friend will need 3 days of temp rises to confirm it has happened, it is worth a go if you get nothing else from it at least it puts your mind at rest so you know you are oving :)

I temp with a 3 digit one, so is it wrong?:shrug:

I use a 3 digit thermometer and it is an actual bbt thermometer.

I also read the 3 digit ones aren't accurate enough. I have a 4 digit and mine Is a proper "ovulation bbt thermometer" I bought it from the chemist

Well I think I will stick with my 3 digit one for a lil bit and if I see its a problem Ill throw it out.

I think the 3 digits would only be a problem if you were not seeing much fluctuations. If you peek at my chart you can see the fluctuations pretty well.

Hello, my name is Lia and I would like to join this group
my husband and I was married 15th of Oct. 2009 and we are ttc.

yeah the 3 digit ones are just not acurate like LAL said her chart is good but some dont see a fluctuation at all, FF recommend 4 digit ones, if i had a 3 digit one my chart would be rubish got mine of ebay for a couple of pound from baby mad

:hi: lia

I got a 4 digit one from baby mad too on lolleys reommendation and ity worked for me :)
:dust:

no news here!

Lorts - how did the docs go?

hi everyone :winkwink:

Hi Lia :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

I bought a temping kit which came from boots - its a 4 digit one. Wonder how I'll get on..!

xxx

Evening ladies! I have just got in from work.

My Drs appt went OK today. I am going to have bloods done next month on day 19 to check my hormones etc. If they come back OK then I am going to have an internal scan to check everything is in full working order. If that is OK then he mentioned something about being able to put dye in my tubes to make sure they are not blocked :wacko: He said that women don't normally get preg in under 9 months andit is not unusal to not conceive in 12. He was very positive and said he was going to get me in the antenatal clinic.... bless him! Along with all that I will make sure DH gets up close and personal with a testing pot because we need to get him checked after the motorbike accident some years ago and to make sure the comment of him only having a 50/50 chance of producing a baby is incorrect.

Anyway.... fx'd I don't need any of the above because I will find out I am preggers next week! :blush:

Hi Lia... Its good to have you along for the ride..... :howdy:

I'll have my fingers crossed Lorts-It all looks positive tho :)

Welcome Lia :)

lots of :dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Welcome to the new ladies!

Day 2 of clomid here. I've had bad headaches all week. My sinuses are acting up and I've given up caffeine. So between the clomid, sinus issues, and caffeine withdrawal, I have no idea where the headaches are coming from. I'm avoiding antihistamines because I read that they tend to dry up your cm. Since I don't seem to see a lot of cm, I've also started taking EPO, as I have heard really good things about it.

I really hope this works ladies. LaL, Delly, and Betheney, please send some baby dust this way!!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Lucie i'm sending as much as possible, i never had alot of CM either, i had lots of creamy CM before and after ov but not really any EWCM around ov. I used to drink grapefruit juice in the morning and craberry juice at lunch and then wheatgrass with dinner as they'll all suppose to help with CM as well as drink lots of water throughout the day, i also took 3000mg (or whatever the measurement is) of EPO a day...... and it all had no help for me..... none of it really gave me any extra..... but from what i hear it works wonders on everyone else. SO GOOD LUCK!!!

Love Betheney

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"