Newlyweds TTC

Welcome to the new ladies!

Day 2 of clomid here. I've had bad headaches all week. My sinuses are acting up and I've given up caffeine. So between the clomid, sinus issues, and caffeine withdrawal, I have no idea where the headaches are coming from. I'm avoiding antihistamines because I read that they tend to dry up your cm. Since I don't seem to see a lot of cm, I've also started taking EPO, as I have heard really good things about it.

I really hope this works ladies. LaL, Delly, and Betheney, please send some baby dust this way!!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Have you tried taking Guafinesin? It just so happend that around the time I was ovulating, I also had a bad cold, and was taking Mucinex (Guafinessin) all the time. I also took Clomid, but the Mucinex really helped - obviously. May be worth a try - good luck!

Thanks for the tip FreeBird. I was planning on taking some, just wasn't sure when I was going to start. When did you take the Guafinesin when you were on clomid? I was planning on taking it closer to my expected ovulation date, but will start sooner if it will help!

Sorry I left you off the list of our Thread's graduates!

Again, thanks for the tip!

Lorts – sounds like the doc’s are taking good care! :thumbup:

Lucie – headache feeling any better today? :hugs:

Newmarket – exciting about your temping kit! Are you going to use fertility friend so we can stalk your chart?

As requested I am sending you all lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello everyone! Hope your all well.

Lovealittle1 - I've got a paper chart at home which I got with my thermometer so will use that this month and see how I get on. I've already messed it up - didnt recall the first day and then forgot to take temp in bed this morning before I got up! I'd had a shower, 2 cups of coffee and blow dried my hair before I realised I hadnt done my temp!:dohh: I'm such a dork!

My best friend got got her BFP after 2 years of TTC. I'm so stoked for her - she is absolutely estatic. What a wonderful way to start the weekend.

Just got to get mine now.... xx

once you start temping for a bit it becomes routine so don't worry you will get used to it and if you are like me you will look forward to it each morning!

Congrats to your friend how very exciting!! If you get your bfp this month your little ones will be very close in age

once you start temping for a bit it becomes routine so don't worry you will get used to it and if you are like me you will look forward to it each morning!

Congrats to your friend how very exciting!! If you get your bfp this month your little ones will be very close in age

I too, am addicted to temping:haha:

My dh takes my temp every morning and I look forward to connecting the dots on my chart:happydance:

hello newmarket, i got the boots one but hardly ever use it cos i do nites so my temps get messed up!!!
im from norfolk, n ur from suffolk not to far away xxx

hi ladies

nothing to report from me. Missed Ov due to being ill so on to next month for me.

lots of luck to you all xxx

Lolley??? How are you going? I see your about cd10. I am praying soy-iso works for you as I in some way feel responsible for hyping it up to everyone and would feel terrible if it didn't help you like it helped me. I had ovary pain at cd10. Do you have anything like that?

Love betheney

i dnt think im goin to ov this month, un;less its goin 2 be a late 1, how r u all today xx

KS don't panic yet about not ovving I was 4 days late the cycle I got my :bfp: just BD like mad the next few days and 3 days after :) it worked for us xxx
Hope everyone else is fine :) not much going on here other than eating my body weight in tinned spaghetti and sausages lol I have first MW appt Thurs and first Consultant appt on 17th. Funny after they got my notes I was move 2 wks forward everywhere!!!
Anyway will all be your turns soon!!! Lots of :dust: Delly xxx

Hi everyone,

CD6 today and the month couldnt go quick enough! Full 5 day week as well this week! Yuk!

keepsmiling - yes I live in Newmarket. Orginally a London girl though.

Is everone ok?! xx

haha that makes sence, i go there to the races vry year with my hubby cos hes the manager of a betting shop and loves it all
im thinkin bout doin an opk now, holding my wee in, last wee was at half1, or should i try n wait bit longer xx

Hi All :)

Betheney - dont worry if it doesnt work its just worth a try, not feeling anything yet but i usually get quite bad o pain anyway the day before and day of o, anything in the next 10 days i will be happy with i hate 40+day cycles i feel like i dont have as much chance as everyone else cuase therir onto thier next cycle and im still on mine! so anything up to cd22 will be good :)
how you doing? i cant believe your 12 weeks my god how quick has that gone!

Keepsmiling - dont worry about ov yet like Delly said might just be late, we dont have perfect cycles all the time just keep the :sex: going :flower:

Delly - tinned spag and saus oh dear lol it could be worse i suppose :)

newmarket - hows the temping going?

well ladies, i did an opk expecting nothing but maybe a very faint silly 2nd line, and i got a very close to pos, that was at 2 tis afternoin, did another one at 7 and was bit lighter and did a cb digi and no smiley so i hope its goin 2 happen in the next few days xx

Hi girls,

Keepsmiling - a faint line is better than no line! Different OPKs are different sensitivity so your digi may be less sensitive. You will O in the next few days!

Is the day of Ovulation day 1DPO or is the day after O 1dpo?? Im only asking cos I am either due on tomorrow or wed depending on the answer!! LOL! I am really not expecting a BFP this month, but at least I will know for next month! x

i just checked n my ic is 20ml wher as boots is 50ml, hope i will ov xxx

Lorts - its the day after hence dpo = day past ovulation, so sending lots of :dust: for wednesday for you :)

Keepsmiling - FX for O soon :flower:

Thank you! I will remember that for next time. Gettin niggly pains this evening so I know af is gettin ready to show her face!!

I got my smear results today - normal! Phew!

good news bout the smear,
i just did another ic opk and was def pos,, woohoo
i did the boots one too and that was neg, so im goin by the ic and assuming i wil get a pos tomo on boots too and the ic is more sensitive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->