Newlyweds TTC

KS-I don't wish to say I told you so but I told you so ;)

Lorts-So pleased smear came back clear :)

Lolley-How are you doing???

Nothing much going on here, been a bit green around the gills today and SOOOO tired!!

I told my work as I have a crop of appts to go to....and they suprised me and were really good about it :)

Hope everyone is well!!

Lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Hi ladies

Lorts - glad to hear all is well with the smear

keepsmiling - happy :sex: hope you catch the egg!

Delly - I am so tired too - yesterday I has an afternoon nap and then a few hours later I fell asleep on teh couch at 7:30 DH woke me at 10 - wnet up to bed and slept the whole night through!!

xx

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA-this last week has been rough. I had awful headaches from Monday till Saturday. They were a combination of caffeine deprivation, sinus, and clomid induced. I also experienced hot flashes and night sweats from the clomid. Took my last pill last night and will start OPKs around Wed. or Thurs. I really hope I get a + opk, if I don't I'll have to go in and have an appointment with the Dr. (previously I've just seen the nurse practitioner)

I hope everyone is well!

iv had an aweful day so far,,
went to c fs and he told me that cos my bmi is over 30 i cnt have any help!!!
he sed if i can get my bmi down to 29 i can have clomid,,
hubbys sa was prefect tooo xx

iv had an aweful day so far,,
went to c fs and he told me that cos my bmi is over 30 i cnt have any help!!!
he sed if i can get my bmi down to 29 i can have clomid,,
hubbys sa was prefect tooo xx

Im surprised that they will not give you clomid with a BMI over 30. My Bmi has to be a 32 and I have had clomid on and off for 2 years. What was their reasoning?? I hate that so many DRs try to discriminate based on weight.:growlmad: Women have babies every day being a tad bit overweight. I am one for example; I had my daughter 10 yrs ago and I was only 5-10lbs lighter than what I am now.

I am praying for you because I know how difficult TTC is and trying to lose weight.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK, its official..... I HATE THE 2WW!!!! :growlmad:

I asked about the dpo because I have stupidly been counting day 1 as the day of O... the same as day 1 of ya cycle is day 1.... :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: How stupid do I feel!!! :dohh:

Having said that... AF has always appeared on, what I now know to be, 13dpo.

Today is 13dpo and NOTHING. No pains.... no brown CM, no nothing. I had slight backache (which is where I experience AF pains) on 9DPO and a small amount of pain last night in my lower tummy which didn't amount to anything.

Considering the above, I am not optimistic... if nothing happens tomorrow I will test Thurs! My brain/body is playing tricks on me. I am constantly feeling 'wet' down below but i'm dry and I think I have backache one min and then not the next :growlmad: :shrug: :growlmad: aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Keepsmiling - I am gutted for you. :hugs: Where do you live?

Lucie - Sorry to hear you have been poorly. I had -caffine headaches. They are not nice so I feel for you. I now have caffine free tea and I prefer it to regular tea. I hope you are over the worst of everything and the only way is up from here! :hugs:

Delly and LAL - :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: It gets better I promise... although you have a little way to go! Enjoy the rest! :sleep:

i live in norfolk. i was soo gutted, but hey at least if i lose the weight hopefuly there is more chance of it workin
and i got this today,,,

099.jpg

now im worried that im not acully ovulting, cos apparently that happens alot, u get a pos opk but dnt acully ovulate? hmm xx

Keep smiling it's rare but that can happen your body gears up for ov but doesn't release an actual egg. Although I could be wrong but I think you don't get a temp rise or a 14 ish LP length because there is nothing breaking down to bring on AF

Delly - im ok thanks kust waiting :coffee: i hate this part cause i know i can ov anytime from a few days from now to another 20 days from now getting a faint line on the opk now so keeping my fingers crossed the soy-iso has worked :)

Keepsmiling- soor about the docs they can be real S**** sometimes :growlmad: as for your opk you are right some people do get + on them and dont ov the only sure way to find out is to either have bloods or temp, so keeping my FX that it is really ov time for you sending lots of :dust:

Lucie - :hi: hope you feel better soon and that the chlomid does the trick, the headaches will be worth it then :)

Lorts - OMG i am sending loads and loads of :dust: keep us informed :hugs:

LAL & Delly dont worry about sleeping just get whatever rest you can, ur body is changing so much it needs it :thumbup:

wheres Betheney - how are you hun?

you bet me to it :haha: Betheney there you are :)

Keep smiling I just read the previous pages post about your BMI, how ridiculous!! A woman I know was doing IVF and they said the whole time ahe can't do it because she is so big (her BMI would have to be above 40 she's a very big woman) they couldn't find anything wrong with her medically and apparently tried to not do the IVF for as long as possible but in the end she went nuts said nothing is wrong with me, it's my money and they gave in and let her have IVF, she now has a beautiful baby girl. Doctors I like to call dicktors sometimes, so superior and mean!

Anyway why don't you give Soy isoflavones a go? It works for some people (like me) I'm hanging out to see how lolly went this month.

Love love love

Hahaha here I am lolley!!!!

I've been quiet as I've been waiting for my scan to do all the posting! The app is now 3.75hrs away.... YIKES

I have just posted a goodluck on your journal but it says for tomorrow i forgot its tomorrow already there lol,
so lots of luck for later come back and tell us all about it and i will wake up to some happy posts :hugs:

i live in norfolk. i was soo gutted, but hey at least if i lose the weight hopefuly there is more chance of it workin
and i got this today,,,

View attachment 81830

The +opk is brillent!! You are ovulating!! Yey!!

No change with me today. My mind has been playing tricks on me and I keep thinking I have back ache (the sign AF is on her way) every now and then but I don't!!

Tomorrow is testing day but today has only just started and there is a long way to go and anything can happen! I am working late shift today so I may not be able to get on the computer tonight and then I am earlies tomorrow so the earliest I will log on is tomorrow evening!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Bethany - I can't wait to see a pic of ya baba, I hope it all went well!! x

yuh i no docs r shit!! mine is anyway! but i suppose i want to give it the best chance of working, iv lost half a stone in the past few weeks so hopefully thats given me a kick to ovulate cos iv never ever got a pos opk b4,,
im refusing to temp cos i never do it at the same time cos of work patterns so its not alot of use!
i was thinkin of ringin fs and askin how long it takes to get an apppopimnt cos i think i can do it in 2 months, iv got to lose 1stone 2 pounds!!
but i dnt want to be sittin here for months waitin 4 a bloody appoinment
lol xx

yuh i no docs r shit!! mine is anyway! but i suppose i want to give it the best chance of working, iv lost half a stone in the past few weeks so hopefully thats given me a kick to ovulate cos iv never ever got a pos opk b4,,
im refusing to temp cos i never do it at the same time cos of work patterns so its not alot of use!
i was thinkin of ringin fs and askin how long it takes to get an apppopimnt cos i think i can do it in 2 months, iv got to lose 1stone 2 pounds!!
but i dnt want to be sittin here for months waitin 4 a bloody appoinment
lol xx

WOW - Thats positive. It only has to be a good thing that you have a +opk!! Maybe you can put 2 fingers up at the Dr and make a baby without his help! :thumbup: FX you can! 1/2 a stone in a few weeks is amazing! Congrats! :hugs:

I think I would call the drs... You don't know unless you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->