Newlyweds TTC

i just rang fs and he said it will take 2-3 weeks to get an appoiment thru so he said that when iv lost the stone to call him and he will book me in for 2-3 weeks time t give me time to lose the extra couple of lbs!
i really want to prove him rong tho and lose the weight!! on my own
he suggested crash dieting and pills, but imdoing it the good way
weight watches and eating healthy, iv also been on 2 runs this week already!
im goin to do it!! xx
positive thinking here ladies xx
hubby is bein a diamond, he is relly helping, were taking the dog 4 long walks at night to help. bles him, and hes taking all his naughty sweets to work aso ther is no temptation xx

Excellent. Its good that you actually know now. Its not as long as I thought it was going to be. I really really hope you can do it without the Dr though. I have everything crossed for ya! x

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I couldn't wait... I had to test.... Look what I got....:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Digi says 1-2.

How I'm going to do any work this afternoon I don't know!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jesus Christ lorts congratulations what fantastic news!!!!!

Lolley I see your online so thought I'd post here quick so you know I'm online and not to leave before seeing my scan post (which went very well) so my page will load in about 10mins or so I have a big post to do

Ok lorts had to do a quick post about my 12week scan details are on my journal if you want to take a look. So now you get a proper congratulations

CONGRATULATIOONS!!!

such fantastic news!!! We are finally getting a handfull of BFPs now and for another week I'm still in first tri so we have me, delly, lal and you!!! I'm sure that's enough to start a cross over thread :)

good luck to all the girls still here lolley my fingers are crossed for you so tight this month!

Love you all so dearly :)

Congratulations Lorts! 5 months of TTC and BFP!:happydance::happydance:
You are such a lucky woman.

congratulations hun, get a ticker up,,, post a big pic of ur bfp!!!!!
woooohoo sooooo happy 4 u xxx

OH MY GOD AGAIN !!!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YEAH we want a piccy :)

Thanks Betheney :)
i did have some niggles yesterday and my opk is getting darker so FX.

yes do the cross over team then i can stalk you all lol x

CONGRATULATIONS LORTS!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

SO PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!!

:happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo::happydance: :wohoo:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I couldn't wait... I had to test.... Look what I got....:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Digi says 1-2.

How I'm going to do any work this afternoon I don't know!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

huge congratulations xxxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Lorts!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!

Waiting to O here. I don't know what is worse, the TWW or waiting to O!

Heyo Ladies there is now a crossover thread in first tri threads, i'll make one for second tri if we end up using the first tri one that much. There wasn't really a team section in the pregnancy section unless i put it under buddies so i just thought i'd put it under the first tri threads.

Team-Newlyweds-Crossover-Thread-First-Trimester

we have 5 BFPs now hooray

My fingers are crossed for everyone who is yet to receive their BFP.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

Congrats Lorts!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!

Waiting to O here. I don't know what is worse, the TWW or waiting to O!

I think waiting to O has to be the worse. Im always thinking and hoping I dont miss it, even though I do everything short of being God himself:haha:!

Lucie, im also waiting to O and definately think the 2ww before O is hardest!
[-o< let it happen soon

yuh i think waitil to o is the wost, cos after o u no uv done all u can and can usully just get on with doin wotever,,
iv been lucky this month, iv been off for a week around o time so hopefully got enuff sessions in, hoe many time bd and after ov do u bd??
xx

Lolley I'm finding myself obsessed with stalking your ff chart, I was very happy to see C cm has now gone to W cm hahaha Hooray!!! Thanks for dropping into the crossover thread. I hated waiting for o because I never knew when it could be!!

love love love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->