Newlyweds TTC

what do u ladies call 1dpo, i got a pos ov on tuesday so is today 1 dpo or 2, some ppl have been sayin 1 whicle others have been sayin 2??
xx

I asked this question a couple of pages back ..... U will b 2dpo now. X

ohhh gr8, only 12 more days til testing yaya!!!!!
just a quick q,,,
iv got soo many bllody ic opks. could i use them to c if i was preg or wud it not show up on those, id obviousy get a proper hpt too lol just thought it wud be cheaper lol xx

he he Betheney, im not reading too much into the cm yet as this happened last mont and i still had to wait another 2 weeks to 0, although my opk is a bit darker than yesterday so still hoping :)

keepsmiling - yes 2dpo, and opk as hpt some do use them but there not reliable the only way they are positive is if the test line is darker than the control line, if you have loads then maybe try one close to when af is due see how u go but i wouldnt do lots of them.

i just thought cud save me sum pennys lol
thanks 2 all u lot on here im not officially a POAS ADDICT
haha my name is kelly and i am a poas addict lol xx

Hi Kelly - you are with other addicts so you are in good company!!!!!!

I used Wilkinson OPKS. 5 in a pack for £2.58.... I only used those for the past 3 months because, like you, I wanted to save some money and the brand ones are sooooooooooo expensive and over priced. I haven't had a problem with the Wilkinson ones.

Lolley, Every month my CM changed from thick and creamy to an egg white consistancy but never at O time. Mine seemed to dry up around O time. :shrug: I spose we are all different! FX'd you O soon. Its brill your OPKS are getting stronger! - Any day now!! :thumbup:

Everyone - Thank you all for your kind words over the past few days about my :bfp:. I still can't believe it. DH and I only BD the day of and the day after my +opk. We used the smallest amount of pre-seed and I didn't get up after BD. I will be uploading some pictures this evening but I am the biggest technophobe so I have to wait until DH gets home this evening!!
I have booked a Drs appt for a week Fri.
:dust:

thts y weve been bding at night cos then i fall asleep so the little swimmers stay put allll night long!!! lol i no ppl say its best in the morn, but i like night time lol
lorts r thy the ones like ic??

change ur ticker lorts, it says ur on cd1??? xxx

corrrr - how I struggled to change the ticker!!! Im useless!!

Yeah, Wilkinson ones are the ones ya dip in ya pee... kinda like a small/thin piece of card with a coloured end....

yay Lorts has her baby ticker wooo :happydance:

keepsmiling - i buy the cheapies from ebay and 1 pack of clear blue digis, i use the cheapies then when they give me a positive i double check with the digi, that way the 1 pack of digis last about 3 months :)

now whos a poas addict!!! and im also Kelly lol :haha:

lorts beautiful ticker,,, looks gr8
iv never got a positive so 1 pack wud last me years, i normally wait til im relllly late, as i somthinmes amm,, and i just buy the cheapies, my loacal pound shop dus 3 for 1 pound!!!
hopefuly now i no i ovuated i shud be gettin af in 2 weeks or soo,,,, i hope
omg,, my right side is killling me, and i mean killing, feels like af, but obviously not cos its too early, and tmi but we just dtd and it hurt like helll!!!
argg xx

sorry if it sounded wrong i meant cheapie and digi ov sticks :dohh:

As promised ladies!! The FRER and digi were done yesturday morning about 1130hrs... it was about my 3rd/4th wee of the day!!

The cheap ones were done this morning! I have had them in the cupboard for a few months so I thought I would do a couple.

Attachments

• IMG00082-20100512-1200.jpg
    IMG00082-20100512-1200.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG00094-20100513-0711.jpg
    IMG00094-20100513-0711.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
FRER and DIGI were 14dpo and the cheap ones 15dpo.

XxX

gorgeous lines hun :happydance:

nice to see the comparison with the ic's to the frer :)

As promised ladies!! The FRER and digi were done yesturday morning about 1130hrs... it was about my 3rd/4th wee of the day!!

The cheap ones were done this morning! I have had them in the cupboard for a few months so I thought I would do a couple.

Beautiful tests!:happydance::happydance: I really hope to see some of those in this lifetime:haha:

Congrats again!:happydance:

Lovely tests lorts!! Glad to see that you got your ticker sorted :wohoo: We are very close together with our dates!

where is everyone???

so im p****d off my opk's have turned negative WTF ????
they have not yet gone positive so have i missed it? my temp was higher today but disguareded it thinking i was over hot and took it late.
All i can do is see what the next 2 days bring and if my temp goes back down looks like the soy-iso have not worked and the same as last month is happening in that my stupid body geared up to ov and didnt manage it and will be another very long cycle!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->