NEXT SALE!!!!! 17th july

emmylou209

Reaction score
Just thought i would let you ladies know that the next sale is happening on the 17 of july not sure what time though......

www.next.co.uk

oh no this is not good news for me... last time I was at a next sale I spent almost £200... oopppsss
*must stay away, must stay away* lol
thanx x

Thanks for letting us know. Have a feeling i am going to spend loads :)

Oh damnit, I have no money :(

omfg im away with OH :? guna take laptop:haha: dy get vip invites to this eariler?

I'm on holiday too :nope: Oh well it'll stop me buying things i don't need!!

I know this is a really dumb question but is the sale instore as well ??? x

Most stores open at 5am but some open at 6am (I start work at 4am on sat - bring it on!).

It says on the next website it's 7am :shrug: Is it defo 5am?

Mine's open at 5,early morning *yawn*

I asked in my store and they said 5am, maybe it is 7am on the website?? x

it's 8am online.. wonder why the website says '7am in your local store' :wacko:

I prefer it at 5am tbh, less people go.

If you have an account with them log in to your account and check if you got a VIP slot for the sale. Mine is at 7pm tonight- saves all that queueing on Saturday!

Nooooo my OH is working this Saturday so I can't get to it... :(
Just my luck that is :growlmad:
x

i never got a slot as usual :(

I cant find anything about it on the website :(

Im not near my local next im staying with family for the weekend so i was wanting to know what time the Scarborough store opens =/

*EDIT*Hmm ive just done a store search and it says 5am.

I dunno what to do that means id have to get up at silly o clock.,. Scarborough is half an hour drive from my granparents!!! Oh what to do!!

i never got a slot as usual :(

Seriously I just don't know how they organise it. They said you needed to have an account and had to take the directory but there are a lot of folk who have been missed despite having both.

I've just done my slot and didn't find there was much there tbh... I looked at the previews this morning and there was loooaaaads, by the time I went on there half of it was gone...

Squeeeeeee! I'm going on Saturday to get Grace some bits as she has some birthday money left over and she desperately needs some holiday clothes for our week in Wales. Although I won't be going at 5am, my bed is more important :lol: I'll take whatever is left by lunchtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->