NEXT SALE!!!!! 17th july

Im gonna be so knackered on sat :rofl: i'm planning on going to bed tomorrow just after amelie :rofl: I'm getting up at 2.45am :shock:

Im going at 5 too! I had my slot last night at 7pm , and i spend nearly £200 theres so much i liked! Although half of what was there i already had bought a few weeks ago grrr! I hate when that happens!

I'm only taking £250 cash with me so I literally CANT spend over that :( I always overspend at sales.

i can't find any info on their website. usually they have a preview couple of days before, but they don't mention sale anywhere.

I can't find sale anywhere on web either!! I wish I was a vip but I really am against paying for their catalogue so I canceled my membership! I'm going at 5am on saturday, well thats the plan anyways!!!

I have an account and get their catalogue, but where do you go once logged in to see if you have a slot or not!? or would I have missed it by now!? :shrug:

Got my eyes on a couple of things...not going to store though. Too much hassle!

Im going at 5 too! I had my slot last night at 7pm , and i spend nearly £200 theres so much i liked! Although half of what was there i already had bought a few weeks ago grrr! I hate when that happens!

I was at 7pm too. Was crazy mad!!! Had to do 3 different transactions as basket kept crashing but just bought everything we like and will have a good look at it and send back what we don't want. Guess lots of people will do that so in about a fortnight's time there will probably be loads of things available online again at sale prices.

i tried putting some things in the basket just to see how much i'd roughly spend and 90% of the things are SOLD OUT in all the sizes for girls under 5.

i think i'll have to go in at 5 on saturday..

Anyone having problems with the site :( been sitting here since 7am and it doesnt seem to want to load just says please wait :( x

if you have an account with them log in to your account and check if you got a vip slot for the sale. Mine is at 7pm tonight- saves all that queueing on saturday!

i logged in and nothing did u just log in and it gave u a time or was u emailed it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->