• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next Sale in the morning

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Anyone going for 5am?

I am and that means not going to sleep. :haha:

I would if I could! I can't drive though so it means having to wait for LO to get up so hubby can take me, will probably go around 8.30 and there'll probably be nothing left!

Oh no, so frustrating. I use to have the same problem and I know it is annoying.

Hope you got some bargains. I did :dance:

I don't love clothes enough to sacrifice any sleep!! :haha:
Going online at 8am though to see what's up for grabs :)

Got there at 3:30 to line up well happy with my bargains :happydance:. What did everyone get?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 51
I got there at 5:45 got loads for my lo really pleased first time going early will def do it again at Xmas

Am so jealous lol I cant get in to later and there will be nothing left :nope:

I got into ours at 8.30 this morning and there was still lots left! Now £250 lighter but me, OH and Ellis all got clothes as well as a new lamp!

I went at 6, spent £200 but gonna take some stuff back. Only managed a top for me, top and hoodie for oh and photo frame for the lounge. Most was for dd as per usual!

I got loads for the kids and some for DH, nothing for me as usual.

I noticed in my store there wasn't many 1.5- 2 items hopefully there will be at the Boxing Day sale

I went, as you well know. I was VERY well behaved, and only spent £70 :)

I was queing from 2.30 this morning! Well worth it as I bagged loads of good bits. I did plan on getting in there and straight out, but I ended up faffing with things that I didn't really want but grabbed in the excitement. As I was doing this, the staff started bringing out more stock, which was great as the area had died down loads, so I grabbed a couple of great bits then!

Everything was for DD. I can never be bothered to look for me! £175 worth, she's well kitted out now. x

66005_10151556151038412_1049539453_n.jpg

Got a few bits in the VIP sale online, might go into the store tomorrow for a nosey, doubt they have much left though!!

Me and my mum went to 2 different stores at 8.30 and spent £180 between us on this

1070202_10153029524830215_1963758747_o.jpg

Yeh i've been up since 3! Spent nearly £200 but didn't get as much as i thoght for little one! He's in 12-18 atm and hard to know what to get and how long he will be in it for, so just got some more bits in this size and lots of homeware stuff and some bits for oh x

There's no way I could go shopping at 5am, I did go online at 9 and everything was gone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->