• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next Sale in the morning

I did! My best friend stocked up for her new baby :) and i got some bits for the girls. Was up at 3, queuing at half 4!

I got to my next at 4.15. Home at 7.30, spent over £400...oops!

I queued up twice and both times some very nice people let me go infront of them because I had Fox with me and was feeding him.

Sounds like we all had a good time with bargains.

Kala, that is soooo nice of them x

Aww Kala that's lovely, shows there are still some nice people round x

Kala how did you find going with fox? Im thinking ahead to boxing day where I'll have a very small baby.

It was ok, he slept in the carrier mostly but got a bit hot so I took him out to feed him. People were really courteous and he got lots of smiles.

Got a bit heavy carrying all the bags but I'm sure I could have asked to put them behind the till or in the changing rooms.

I had massive bags so was surprised when people told me to go infront of them. The effects of a cute baby and possible the sight of a big boob :haha:

I got to my next at 4.15. Home at 7.30, spent over £400...oops!

I queued up twice and both times some very nice people let me go infront of them because I had Fox with me and was feeding him.

We were 3rd from front and we heard loads of shouting behind us, looked round to see about 20 people down the line were shouting at this one women who come with her newborn in a carrier as she met her friend there and stood with them they were shouting at her for "pushing in" I couldn't believe the fuss they were making... I could understand a little if I was a whole group of people but it was one person!

Glad the people where you went had some manners

Very jealous of everyone's bargains! I was at work so missed out :(

Me and my best friend go every boxing day and summer sale.

We got there at half 3 and sat on the floor with our flasks of tea and had a good gossip.

I got about £300 of clothes for the 3 of us and then went to our lacoal next home and bought a few bits. Then we went for breakfast. It's a ritual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->