nhs perscription card

i just found out my dicky boyfriend wrote the wrong address on the form- grr it had a sticker on it with my old house addie he took it to work to post it and didnt put the new house number on it! so my card went 2 doors down! got to wait 7 more days

pooooo need it before my holiday

:rofl: men ey!!

I was going to say I got mine pretty quickly :) It was before my 12 week scan!!

Ive got a tax exemption certificate, so dident need one.

bloomin men lol! i got mine pretty quick :(

the first one i ever got came really quick 2nd came b4 12 weeks but i had to send it back in the end and this ones taken FOOOORVER mostly cause i forgot to send the form back for ages opps...

i love my oh but hes a silly man sometimes

:rofl: Oooopssssy yea mine came really early :)

Hmmm.....I think mine was about 3 or 4 weeks but can't remember properly. Definitely a while.

mine came quickly but had to send for a new one as they put my name as SEMMA not GEMMA !!! Doh !

Mine came really quickly, before i was 12 weeks i think, the mw sent all the forms off anf whatnot for me

Haven even got one yet? Or sent any forms off. Please explain!!

Hmmm where or how do i get one? I knew you didnt have to pay, but midwife has said nothing about any cards!

Midwife should have really signed the form at your booking in appointment :\ They sign it and you sign it and put in babys due date and post it away and they send you back a little piece of paper which is ur certificate. Some chemists take ur word for being pregnant, esp. when ur showing but you won't get away with it after the baby is born.

Mine can after 1month or so i think...hope it comes soon hun xx

didnt get mine until lilly was about a month old! applied for it when i was 10 weeks preggo! x

I still haven't got one!! I sent off for it a looong time ago and they never sent me one!
I'll ask the midwife next time I see her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"