Nicknames for your bundle of joy

Selaphyna

Mom of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
A couple days ago, I had one of the ultrasound pics sitting on the bed. It's the one that I normally carry with me, but I decided to take it out of my purse so I could do other things that day. When I came home, the bf goes "why was the picture of Pickle sitting on the bed?"

So now, baby is being called Pickle. Plus works since atm, we don't plan on finding out the gender.

What nicknames do you use?

I've been calling it baby but DH has decided it needs a nickname so right now it's biscuit until he comes up with something he likes more:haha:

Aw, pickle is so cute!
We call ours baby elephant :) (in Hebrew it's one word)
That's how we always referred to our future kids. I think that even after they'll be born we'll still call them that!

Ours is jelly bean. DH commented just after my BFP that the baby probably wasn't even the size of a jelly bean and it's stuck!

With dd her nickname was Randalph (didn't know the gender!) and with last pregnancy it was Sinbad (ended in mc at 10wks) so I'm sure DH will come up with something equally random and peculiar for this baby!!!

Ours is sprout (because I got bad gas when I got my bfp!!!!) Hahaha

Whatever my latest fruit is on my ticker-right now he's my little onion! Not the nicest one on there, but I think he's my sweet potato next week :)

Our first was "the shrimp" because she looked just like a curled up little shrimp on our first ultrasound picture. Haha.

We never had a nickname for baby #2 or this baby we just called them "the new baby" :-s

Ours is called pudding!
Just found out we are expecting #1 and it's due 23rd Dec so I joked I was cooking a Christmas pudding and it stuck!

Mine is called Pea and has been since week 6 when it was the size of a Pea. Having said that Pea is the size of a Plum now so the logic has gone but the name has definitely stuck.

One family I know with a 1 year old little girl called her Pip when pregnant and a year into life little Amy is still known as Pip to most people!

I call mine my parasite... But I say it with such love! If I'm in public though around people I don't know I call it baby.

I keep calling mine little turkey because I am due the week of thanksgiving

We call ours 'baboo', or 'baby owl'. Baby owl because it looked like an owl in the 11 week ultrasound, and baboo is just our variation on the word baby. :)

Our first was called jellybean as she looked like one in my 9 week ultrasound. We have been calling this LO baby Christmas as I'm Due a week before xx

Alpini :D

And I keep saying in 4 weeks we find out if its an Alpina or an Alpino

We call our LO #1 Ratbag, so this one is currently Ratbag2 until we decide on something a bit more personal! :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->