Nicknames for your bundle of joy

Ours is Skittle.

After the rain comes a beautiful rainbow. Taste the rainbow = Skittles... so Skittle has stuck. Kind of Apt in a way too cos we struggled with 6 years of infertility and now our Surrogate is brewing our skittle. :D

I call mine my parasite... But I say it with such love! If I'm in public though around people I don't know I call it baby.

Thankful someone else calls theirs parasite!! I saw it on a episode of House and hubby and I laughed and said when we had another one it would be Parasite... we got our BFP the next day.

Extra small bean (ds is small bean) or xsb for short :)

Alpini :D

And I keep saying in 4 weeks we find out if its an Alpina or an Alpino

Where did the name Alpini come from? :) x

Haha you know those Thorntons Continental chocolates?

0004.image

I got some for Christmas and I just loved the word Alpini so I nicknamed my Kindle that I got from OH for Christmas "Alpini" and just started naming everything Alpini after that hahaha

we call our baby " alien " or " prawn", the second one is just to annoy my partner as he hates prawns :p

This LO is Sparky :)

Because he/she is my little November Sparkler and the 'spark of life' inside me. I have used the nickname since my BFP and it just stuck!

Ours is Skittle.

After the rain comes a beautiful rainbow. Taste the rainbow = Skittles... so Skittle has stuck. Kind of Apt in a way too cos we struggled with 6 years of infertility and now our Surrogate is brewing our skittle. :D

This is beautiful :flower:

Until our gender scan, Pixie was known as bug

Ours is B2 (for baby 2). Not too creative but we're quite attached to the name. We'll be calling it that until birth because we don't want anyone to know our name choice.

Last night I told DH I was excited to see our blob of a squid today - he wasn't too thrilled with calling baby a squid.:haha:

my DS was Bubba (like Bubba Gump Shrimp off Forrest Gump) but people kept mishearing and calling him Bubble instead

I was called Bairn (common regional word for baby/small child) im 25 and still referred too as Bairn by my family despite being the oldest in the generation lol

the others get called by their names but not me (maybe because I was a surprise girl and they had to come up with a name at birth through whereas the others where picked in advance)

We call ours peanut or pebble!

When my partner and I first met I told him that a mans life is unfortunate because they go searching for a woman to be their "pebble" their life partner, and at first to a woman the man is their pebble, but later when they have a baby, the baby is their ultimate pebble and the man gets put on the back burner. When he first told me he loved me he said "you are my pebble!" Haha when I found out I was pregnant it just felt right to continue calling it that. I'm sure we will till we die :)

Until we found out she is a girl, we called her Jellybean lol

Two peas in a pod.... With me having identical twins :happydance:

I call mine whatever size fruit it is. For instance, I just called it the apple seed.

I called my son "my love bug" he was due valentines day 2012. This baby I've been calling "my sweet one" :) I'm due October 30 so may begin calling it my little pumpkin eventally

I call my son Bean so we have started to call this one Sprout :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->