Night Nappies and Wrap

L

lfernie

So I've got a Holdens Landing Bedbug, WNNL and a couple of bamboozles coming for bed time but what wraps do you all use for night time?I only have LL's wraps and Flips Could I use these? What other reccomendations do you have for wraps? Thanks x

I have wool Disana shorties, Tots Bots Fleece wraps, various wool soakers. I used to use a Little Lamb wrap but don't anymore. You can use both LL and Flips (if they fit over the nappy ok) :)

I usually use Motherease Rikis but used a Flip cover over my WNNN and worked perfectly :) I do generally prefer sized wraps for sleep time though.
I have my eye on some Disana shorties to use at night instead of the PUL as I often dont change his nappy through the night as he doesnt wake up enough for me to do it and I figured the wool shorties would be a better alternative when hes wearing them for that long.

Well I don't normally change him because it wakes him up but this is our first fitted fornight time and we cosleep so I don't really fancy any leaks either. Would wool be OK to use at night time if he islying down all night? May sound daft but will the compression not make it soak through? Or is that just with fleece? :wacko:

The wool should be lanolised so it shouldnt soak through.
TBH I am yet to even have the outer of any of the HL, WN and WC nappies feel remotely damp in the morning even if Theo has peed like crazy and done his morning poop in them. my OH left a wrap off one last week and no problem so unless your LO pees about a litre worth a night I reckon you are safe against leakage!

Oh really? That sounds great then! I've placed an order with my aunt who loves knitting for some shorties and longies so will give them a go once she's knitted them and maybe just go without a wrap until later in the night for now x

Just make sure you lanolise anything she knits :)
Im thinking of making my own shorties and longies as I knit but I want to buy a pair first to see how we get on with them, hear all good things though!

i use tots bots fleece covers size 2 over my bedbugs/bamboozles/wildchild/wnnn they work fab for us,
sometimes ive used rikki ones though,
try the flip/ll covers and see how they fit over it,

:)

i'd defo reccomend anything wool tho i would Lanolise a couple of times before you go overnight if there is much chance of your LO wetting lots :)

I've used the bummis cover we have over a fitted and had no leaks :happydance: The nappy is absolutely soaked by the morning but the bummis keeps in all contained!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->