Night nappies

yeh look in the fleece nappy section and just make a note of which fleece you like the colour of, make sure its not sold out cos a couple are, then just either pm me on here or make a note on the order :D

x

Sorry tons of questions - i'm crap at online shopping!!
I editted my last post to ask this but I think you repleid as I did it :dohh:
So... do I click that I want 1 or 2 wraps - coz I want 2 but on the offer but when I put 2 in it wants to charge me for 2...

no just buy one, the only wrap on there now is the buy one get one free one, so should be £3

x

k have received it thanks very much babes, just let me know what colours you want :D

x

Wow, I can't believe BG pockets work for ysome of you - i'm lucky if i get 3 hours with Imi with both inserts - guess i could stuff more. I use Tots Bots Bamboozles at night stuffed with 1 bamboo insert and lined with fleece, with a motherease rikki wrap on top :)

We use either a slinki minki with a stuffins hemp insert with the small booster in, or last night he wore his new tots bots organic with the tots bots wrap and it lasted from 6.30pm-8.30am and no leaks, the nappy was soaked, but his skin and clothes where bone dry with his fleece insert. I also hear good things about using wool wraps/longies? I've never used them (yet) though, but I'm sure ellie has with leyla? or am I just going :wacko:?? :rofl:

ive made her two pairs of longies for wraps but i havent got round to lanolising them yet, have been sooo busy, just not had the time :blush:

x

Well make the time woman and let me know how it goes :rofl:

and sort your sewing room out with a double bed and a cot for us 3 :) I'm gonna kill my upstairs neighbor tomorrow (joke obviously) and don't wanna get caught :rofl:

My little lambs with an extra booster & a fleece wrap seem to work well :)

I too have heard lots of fab things about wool but as I'm allergic to lanolin it's a bit of a no go for me

Oh that's not good babe, try a slinki minki, they are thicker than thick and Halen can go 16 HOURS in one!! We used to use BG's with 2 of the fold down inserts on the smallest setting, and he would leak after about 8-9 hours, but with the slinki he can go from (the longest I've left him just to see) 6.30pm-10.30am :thumbup:

Ooo goody, off shopping!! Are they sized? If so do you know what size does Faerie gets for Sofia...

May have decided by the time you read this anyway...

Jo, you are an online shopping dunce and I need to give you some lessons! :haha:

'Fia's still in size one little lambs and ellie's wrap fits well and I reckon it would fit size 2 too.

I can make little lambs last the night if I put about 5 inserts in it, she wees a lot! The pop-in's work well but are bulky, I have vest extenders on some of her clothes.

I also use a blueberry bamboo with 2 BB inserts and half a hand towel inside and that's less bulky than the pop-in and works perfick.

Hey faerie!!! Hope you had a lovely Chrimble :)
G is still in size 1 LL's and Matt fastened the last one so tight I thoughthe was gonna snap in half!! Think he'll be a whilebefore he moves up though. 3 inserts and a fleece wrap seems to work ok - apart from if i leave some nappy stuck out of the wrap :dohh:

Ok...rather than start a new thread, any suggestions for me?

We use Pop Ins at night, with the night time booster and either a Smart Nappy or Blueberry insert too. Freya still needs changing before morning (after about 9 hours) and the nappy is sodden.

I am fed up with her being wet when I go to her, it wakes her up as well which I can do without! She has been in sposies a few times during the night the last few weeks and the same happens with them.

She drinks a lot of milk still so wees tons.

Reading through this I am thinking I should try a fleece wrap or something, but what underneath it? I have a slinki minki but it is too big, I have little lambs but they have never lasted long for us, BG AIOs (no chance at night time!) and Blueberries - only last about 2 hours.

So, I need suggestions for a hardcore night nappy!! :D

Kirsten my tots bots bamboo's work wonders for Caitlyn and she's a huge ass wetter. I use the insert given and then put a microfibre one in as well. I can send you one to try if you want? Cant guarantee it'll work for you but worth a try? :)

could you not add another bamboo insert, can you tell im in love with bamboo lately, its all i ever talk about haha, it would add a lot of absorbancy without adding load more bulk?

x

I can't add any more to it, it's about 6 inches thick, lol, it barely fits on her! And that's 90% bamboo anyway, with hemp and microfibre. It's getting to be a very complicated nappy to construct every night :rofl:

haha i dont know what to suggest then hun, what about a fleece wrap over the whole thing? would stop her leaking anyway and so long as u put a huge fleece liner next to her bum the nappy will be soaking but she'll be nice and dry

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->