Night nappies

I'm having a pants day, and after reading this thread, I've decided to get myself a couple of mammymade wraps to cheer myself up. :shhh: Ellie, I can't get the picture to load for the citrus circles fleece - do you have a pic you could post here? Also, I would need the newborn fold down bit - is it extra for that?

I've just bought a pre-loved tots bots fleece liner to go over the top of whatever we use, I think I've been concentrating more on boosting the absorbancy of the nappy rather than not letting wee escape, lol. I always use a really big fleece liner, so that's ok. :)

I'm having a pants day, and after reading this thread, I've decided to get myself a couple of mammymade wraps to cheer myself up. :shhh: Ellie, I can't get the picture to load for the citrus circles fleece - do you have a pic you could post here? Also, I would need the newborn fold down bit - is it extra for that?

hiya babes, no its not extra for newborn fold down bit

just getting paul to take a pic now and i'll upload it in a min hehe, theres a couple of pictures that dont work on there, i wrote paul a list the other day, with jayleigh's help lol, of all the stuff he has to fix and it's his day off today so will get him on it in a bit lol

x

thanks hun, have just looked and i have two orders off you? so you want 4 wraps?

x

thanks hun, have just looked and i have two orders off you? so you want 4 wraps?

x

Oh bugger, no I screwed up. :blush: Just 2 wraps thanks - I've only paid you for two. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->