Nightshift so no BD :-(

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
I started my 8 week cycle of night shift at work on Monday, work as a health care assistant in a hospital, but so far hubby and I have only managed to BD once and since then haven't seen each other :cry: I last had my period three weeks ago and according to my last cycle I am due to ovulate at the weekend when I'm off so hopefully will manage to corner my hubby then :winkwink: wish me luck ladies xxxx

Good luck, If your due to O at weekend hopefully you'l be ok!! Been very rubbish for me,. O yesterday or today with both OPK been positive.. Hubby working late shifts so 2pm-Midnight if not made to do overtime. Managed to BD yesterday day before he left but unable today :( (2 year old son so hard to just BD!)

Good luck to both of us, pounce him wen you can ;)

It's so frustrating! Will hopefully o over next 5 or so days - cd12 and husby is exhausted from looking after our son. We are technically npnt but I'm super excited/impatient lol!

Good luck to you all xx

:dust:

Well I had a smiley face today and managed a BD with hubby before work tonight whoop whoop need to try and persuade hubby that its a good idea again tomorrow :thumbup: good luck to the rest of you ladies xxxx

I know that feeling. I work in the NHS and it always seems to fall when im on nights!

Well im hoping we caught my O. ive had 3 positive OPK past 3 days (not tested today yet) but didnt BD yesterday :/

Hoping we have caught the eggy this month managed a BD thur (night of ov )as well as Friday and twice today so keeping everything crossed :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->