No BD for 2 days during ovulation - Am I out?

Leami

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I am very new to TTC so I am not sure how my cycle is. It has been around 33-34 days long before, so thats what I think.

It my husbands and my first cycle of trying, and we BD 1-3 times every day, all cycle.

My CD 1 was on the 7th of Feb and an online tool said I was likely to olulate on the 27th of Feb.

The problem is, on the 25th and 26th of Feb I was very unwell. My bloodsugar was too low and I had terrible arrythmia, so I slept for 36 hours. No BD neither on the 25th nor the 26th.

Are we out this month? We BD on the 24th and the 27th and all the days before and after, but Im so scared that we missed the actual ovulation :(

It's really confusing isn't it...especialy when the online tool is really only guestimating. I have a 35-38 day cycle and usually ovulate cd 19 - 21 (confirmed with temp rise). You may have ovulated on 26th or the 28th. The tool seems to be guessing using a 14 day Luteal phase (which isn't always 14 days - mine is 12-13). See how you get on this cycle. It might be worth trying some ovulation tests if you would like to know exactly when you ovulate :) Good luck :flower:

Wait you're having sex every day or multiple times per day ?

Its possible to get pregnant any time you have sex. If conditions are optimal sperm can live 3-5 days

Omg! 3bd a day?!? Wow you must be shattered! Lol. 2days off won't matter! You have enough stocks to last you lol xx:-D

Omg! 3bd a day?!? Wow you must be shattered! Lol. 2days off won't matter! You have enough stocks to last you lol xx:-D

Thats what i read too but thats incorrect. The more a man ejaculates the less amount and quality sperm are produced. Once a day to every other day, sometimes less or more (but not more than once a day) if there are sperm issues

My doctor told me more the better and it doesn't affect sperm quality, apparently that's a myth, but who knows, all I know is 3times a day I couldn't keep up lol good on you for doing that, I think my hubby would pass out,!! X

Lol i had to re read that 2-3 a day? U go girl i found it hard kpn up with smep but i thnk ur covered hun as sperm can live in a healthy environment for upto 5-7 days. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->