No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

I can't see anything on that one. Give it some time! Fingers crossed!

Aw man, that's a tough one. All your tests are so confusing. LOL
I hope it is the start of your BFP!!

They ALWAYS are confusing for me! Haha even when I'm not pregnant! I think I must have super weird pee or something!

I hear that! so many faint lines... it's enough to drive a girl crazy!

Well I've peed on 3 new FRERs and nothing - maybe a slight shadow but my eyes are going wonky from the massive line eye staring I've been doing!

Have a new pack of ICs coming tomorrow

Is it possible the Internet cheapies can be more sensitive than FRER? If so Im so glad I've wasted money on the damned FRER all these years......

Well I've peed on 3 new FRERs and nothing - maybe a slight shadow but my eyes are going wonky from the massive line eye staring I've been doing!

Have a new pack of ICs coming tomorrow

Is it possible the Internet cheapies can be more sensitive than FRER? If so Im so glad I've wasted money on the damned FRER all these years......

Boo! I think internet cheapies are garbage tbh. I feel like I always get a line no matter what. I may also have a really bad case of the line eye you are taking about :)
I Also heard the new FRERs are awful. So I don't know where to turn to feed my POAS addiction!

I've read that some ICs are way more sensitive, but they vary by batch. this can be a problem because your natural hcg levels can fluctuate between 0 and 5 I think.. so some ICs can detect in the no pregnant range causing false positives... I'm not saying that is happening here, just could inform why some ppl always get lines

Thanks!!!! I agree!!! FRERS are not what they used to be - and who knows what the heck goes on with the cheapies!

Have you tested again?

I've seen so many mixed things with the IC. With mine (Accumed - look liked Wondfo), I never had any issues with evaps or anything, but then I've seen so many others that have had lines when they weren't. So hard to say!

Having said that, I tested with an IC the evening of 8 dpo (I was only going to use IC with it being that early), but I definitely had a shadow, so I used a FRER same urine and had a tad bit of a line. It was there for sure, but a super super squinter. I felt like the IC was actually easier to see than the FRER at that point, though the FRER started darkening quicker before the IC.

Well here are updated ones - I see NOTHING. That being said I've been chugging water and I can't NOT pee! No hold here.

I THINK I'm maybe 5/6 dpo but again I have no idea

I wish there was a test to figure that out (for those of us who accidentally find themselves in the TWW :dohh:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 40
.another one of nothing :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 34
Wait I'm crazy l tested again - do you see it? Am i imagining this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 120
I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing, but it could just be the pictures. It looks like the section where the dye comes out on the inverted. Did you test again yet??

I see it on a couple pictures you posted fxed! But tbh I saw the same line on the very first pic four days ago as I did on this very last pic. I'm hoping it's just super early

I also see it on the latest test. I can't tell if it has color. It's like the line I had on one of mine that turns out to just be a very mean test. I can't wait to see another update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->