No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

I see it on a couple pictures you posted fxed! But tbh I saw the same line on the very first pic four days ago as I did on this very last pic. I'm hoping it's just super early

That's what I'm confused about!!!! I think the first batch was a crap batch - I also think it's way too early to be even testing!!! :haha:

Thanks everyone! We definitely were NOT trying this month (well I wasn't anyway! Lol DH is another story!) so however it shakes out is okay :headspin:

However IM A CRAZY TESTING LOONY!!! Ill pee on any stick pretty much :haha: but I'm going to try to control myself and at least not test until tonight. We will see how it goes!

Thanks for looking!!!

That last test had a line but it would be way early if you think your 4-5 dpo. Keep us updated. And maybe try to wait a couple of days to get a good strong line but I know how hard that can be.

Okay here's tonight's - I don't even know what to think!! Came up straight away

Two pics coming

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 77
Thanks mrshbuckley!!! I'm not so sure at this point! But you are very encouraging! I can't wait for time to tell

Thanks mrshbuckley!!! I'm not so sure at this point! But you are very encouraging! I can't wait for time to tell

The only time I've ever seen lines like that was when I was pregnant, no mistaking it 😊

The only time I've ever seen lines like that was when I was pregnant, no mistaking it 😊

Ahh just noticed you're in ohio!! So hello from the same state!

You're making me feel more confident but I just don't even know...could they be evap? I mean color is lacking, right? I don't know what dpo I am? 5 or 7 maybe??? :blush: I HATE THE WAIT lol

Agreed definitely bfp! I'm so glad! Congrats!!! It's faint but pink. I would say you are closer. To 7-9 with a line like that

Agreed definitely bfp! I'm so glad! Congrats!!! It's faint but pink. I would say you are closer. To 7-9 with a line like that

Thank you so much, Dobby! I followed most of your threads and I've been rooting for you!! So so glad to hear you've got a sticky bean!!! However - no offense as I know you're likely the expert on this - but are you SURE it couldn't be an evap?! I'm so confused....

^^ I mean mine as a possible evap - not yours obviously! :headspin:

Lol yeah mine is definitely not an evap ;). And ty!. TBH a few lines lately I swore were not evaps turned out to be, so I feel my whole world is upside down. But my wondfo evaps neeeeever loooked like that

Just realized not wondfo but still two days in a row with that clear line I doubt evap

Maybe try an early digital? Like cb weeks (not the regular one had to be weeks) or frer gold digital tend to be really sensitive

I definitely see something on the last ones you posted.

Good luck and keeping fx! :hugs:

I definitely see those lines on your most recent tests, I'd say BFP! :) X

I think its gotta be a bfp too! Keep testing as if i need to encourage you :haha:

Welllllll things get more confusing. Took a FRER and Clearblue today - and STARK WHITE. Completely negative! Not a single shadow of anything!

Right after that I took another IC and within 3 mins this popped up.:.:

These ICs are either faulty or suuuuuuuper early detection.

Had some brown spotting briefly but it's been replaced by normal white discharge (sorry gag gross tmi)

Who knows wtf is going on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
How does it look dry? It looks like the dye is still moving across

How does it look dry? It looks like the dye is still moving across

dry looks like the others I posted before. Only line is thicker and pinker. Basically just like above image only the strip is white besides the two lines. Idk about all this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->