I got a positive on FR test yesterday!!

Did digital today and negative :(

AF due today... First month off pill...

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 32
Test on left is today's, right yesterday...

I think today's looks fainter?

I'm worried its chemical now :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
Frer are far more sensitive than the digital tests so it is probably too soon to get a positive on the digital. Fingers crossed its just very early and things will progress over the next few days

Urine concentration will effect how dark the line is too.. Don't worry yourself that today's was lighter... Congrats!!

Urine concentration will effect how dark the line is too.. Don't worry yourself that today's was lighter, especially so early on... Doctors will use a blood test to check your levels instead of urine for this very reason. Congrats!!

Oops double post... But I wanted to add something anyway! :)

I wont contact the doctors yet... Or should I

My obgyn wants me to contact them as soon as I get a bfp (but I am considered high risk pregnancy now). When I was pregnant with my ds I called to make an appointment right away and I can't remember exactly because it was soooo long ago but I want to say that I had to wait before coming in to confirm. That was a midwife though which I cannot have anymore. Either way.. Give them a call!

Will give it till Wednesday and test again the next few days in morning

Yes but the digi is negative :( both done on same day

I tested the same way at first. Got a slight positive then my digital said not pregnant. Turns out I was pregnant. Good Luck!

AF arrived yesterday. Chemical it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->