No idea what's wrong, advice please!

Geo2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm writing here as completely confused.:nope:
We are trying to conceive after having a copper coil removed in early january, I had a copper coil in for only 5 months, and that was removed 3 months ago. No problems with it at all. Really actively tried last month and were in the 2 week wait but my AF seems to have arrived at Cycle day 31 (which hasn't ever happened since I can remember) its very light but the cramps were very bad last night, this morning still feeling very nauseous, and tired. Before AF arrived I experienced very real pregnancy symptoms, my OH even now still believes I'm pregnant, and he's not usually wrong about anything. I know what it feels like to be pregnant as have a 3 year old DS. Having very strange feelings in my uterus, like its being tickled from inside, at the front. (my placenta was at the front last time with my DS). All tests came up BFN. (4 tests over a week, last one done 2 days ago).
Has this ever happened to anyone? Has anyone has these symptoms at all being pregnant or not? Thank you for reading! :hugs:

I forgot to mention I have an underactive thyroid, which is treated with thyroxine.

How many dpo? Did AF ever fully arrive? You may want to go see ur doc, have them do bloods.

How long are your cycles usually?

my cycle days are 28. I am posting in the first tri bit now btw

Well hello! Great news!! Congrats!! Was your oh right then? How far along are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->