No motivation!

Hopeful Cat

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my second child and i have zero motivation to get stuff organised. I mean zilch! Nudda! Couldn't get myself up to do washing or cleaning or cooking or shopping or organising. Nothing. Anybody else finding it hard to get going?
Baby is going to be here very soon and I'm so lethargic but i have soo much to do still. With my first i had the nursery all prepped weeks in advance and my freezer was stocked.

Yes me, although im a bit behind you. Im 31 weeks this weekend and I haven't bought a thing for the nursery, I haven't prepped my hospital bag and she hardly has any clothes.

With my other two I was on the ball, everything was in order waiting for their arrival.

Im planning on working until 38 weeks so I really don't have much time. I need to get my a*se into gear!! xx

Wowsers good effort working til 38 weeks! I gave up at 37 and for the last week i was soo unenthusiastic. It's so much harder when you already have children hey. I had false labour this morning but ive spent the day between the couch and the bath. About to get up and hopefully get something done...maybe even just finish the washing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->