No one likes my baby name :(

I don't know if it's been suggested, but could you use Jeffrey as the middle name and find a first name you both like?
I love the name Alexander for a boy (mostly because I like Alex) but my DH hates it. My sister and I just decided to come to the conclusion my DH must have been beaten up by an Alex at school, who was a girl! lol

Maybe if you spell it Geoffrey? That's the same name but it feels a bit different?
Or just Jeff instead of Jeffrey? I really like Jeff btw.
Or how about Georges?

I don't see anything wrong with Jeffrey. It goes with William. Such handsome names.

On Luke, I like that name too. I had that on my list but OH wouldn't agree.

Not really for me but I cannot talk as I love Humphrey! You could shorten it to Frey (pronounced 'fray') instead of the standard Jeff which people may like.

And also, although I don't like the name per say, I think it's super cool. Honestly I met a woman with a dog named Jeffrey the other day and I instantly loved her for it.

You might think this is totally tacky but I thought it was cute. This happened to my girlfriend the same way. She had never thought of two girls in a row and had used her favorite names up...so her girls have inverse names. If your son in William James, how about James William for this one? I think it's gives them kind of like a special bond :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->