No positive opk, not ovulating???

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies wondering if someone can help. I came off bcp pill 3 months ago and this cycle decided to start more actively ttc #2 so bought some clearblue ovulation sticks the ones that's go straight from blank to smiley circle when detects lh surge.
My first cycle off bcp was 29 days and then the next 25 which is my regular length. Started testing CD 8 as I would always get a positive day 10/11 when trying before. It's now CD 14 and nothing! I haven't missed my surge as been testing twice a day. I'm worried I'm not ovulating anymore!
I'm getting signs of ovulation but no lh surge. How would I know if not ovulating? How long should I keep testing before giving up? Just getting a bit worried it now

I personally don't pick up much on any OPKs, but I think it is because of PCOS. I wouldn't worry too much and just continue DTD every other day or so. Maybe contact your doctor to let them know that your cycles have returned to normal but you haven't seemed to ovulate -- maybe they can do some blood work to see if your hormones have all returned to normal since you stopped the BC.

Thank you, going to try temping next cycle so I can see if I get the temp shift. I always used to get the surge and positive on the digitals so just worried why not now

getting off BCP can take a bit to get back into the swing of things. Its possible you arent Oing or you are and its quick.

on CD21 ask for a progesterone blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->