...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Oh, I see you tested already...I'm sorry!!!!

I'm off to check your chart, sweetie. I hope AF stays away.

Sorry Lull :hugs:. Thanks Gdane its 7 days but im not including today :haha: Im so excited ive got butterflys already :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: its been such along time to wait and we are so close now I can almost burst :haha:. I keep crying tears of joy its oh so emotional all this, Im no longer worried about the fact that its IVF in fact i dont care how I get it now, I just want my BFP.

Apple, 7 days until your IVF? That's amazing, and I pray it will yield your bfp!!! Do you have a child already? I just saw in your avatar that you're ttc #2...

Best of luck with the procedure, honey. I've got everything crossed for you that it's successful on the first go!

Thank you so much Wookie thats means alot it is so nice to have people behind you and giving support. Yes i have a boy who is 9 yrs old from a previous relationship. Me and my OH have been trying on and off for well over 6 yrs but seriously for the last 2 yrs and we have had no luck so Ivf seems our only option now, and it all starts for us in 7 days time.

So sorry about the bfn Lull :hugs: I hope it's too early. You never know.

Gdane, I have tried the B6 thing and it hasn't worked. Why are you using progesterone cream? I bought some months ago and have no need for it. If you are willing to send me your mailing address I will send it to you if you want. I will of course pay for shipping. It's sitting in my drawer and I don't want to throw it out. It cost me $20 for a little wee bottle. I got it from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I agree with FF, it looks like you ovulated on cd17. I had to remove 1dpo this month so it was accurate. That's great that you're starting to exercise. I think I might do the same thing. Take it slowly though because you don't want to hurt yourself. I hope the uterus pulling pains mean something. My mom has anemia and she has to take Iron or she gets really sick.

Apple Blossom, I'm very excited that you are having IVF. I'm just sorry it had to get to this point. I hope you update us. I can't wait to hear you announce your BFP.

Wookie, YOU'RE ALIVE! I missed you and wondered where you were. I hope everything is good.

Lull, I still have hope for you because you're not cramping. I hope the FRER turns positive!!!

:hi: to everyone else. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I don't think I have though.

I just came back from my doctors appointment. He explained why my follicle didn't grow that day when he seemed concerned. He said it was because it was too big for that cycle day and it started to grow when it was supposed to and continued to grow normally. He said I either ovulated on CD15 or 16. My follicle was 20 on day 14 and when I went back on cycle day 17 it was gone, so it could have been either one of those days.

My diagnosis is LPD caused by low progesterone. He said my luteal phase should be between 12-14 days and anything less isn't enough. My 7dpo progesterone test was 2.2! The normal is 10+

He prescribed me two medications. The first one is like Clomid. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it is called Serophene. I'm taking 50mg of it for 5 days. I think he said starting from cycle day 3, but I'm not sure. I'll know when I get the prescription filled. The second one is a Progesterone Suppository that I have to take twice a day for 12 days after ovulation.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for AF to come so I can start treatment! I know I was excited to start AF after I bought my CBFM and that was 6 months ago and I'm still not pregnant, but I really feel confident that this is going to work. I have a problem that can actually be fixed, so I'm very confident! I know I probably shouldn't be, but who cares I'm going to be lol.

We also used our at home sperm test microscope last night, and OMG!!!! We saw lots and LOTS of swimmers. It was so cool and neat. They were all moving rapidly fast in straight lines. It was funny because there was an air bubble and I could see them swimming towards it and it reminded me of sperm entering the egg lol. It looked like it. The last time we used this thing we could barely see any! We saw a couple, but for the most part they were dead. What a relief. We figured out what we think was my DH's problem. He used to take boiling hot baths every day for 30 minutes or more. Once his numbers came back low he got very depressed and started taking showers and taking zinc every day. Our second SA came back completely normal, and I'm sure his next one will be even better.

I'm sorry I rambled.

SLH:Your confidence sounds great and its really good that you are excited and positive, stay that way and dont ever lose hope, because we all have HOPE :happydance:. That must have been neat to see Dh sperm swimming around and very reassuring I am sending you lots and lots of :dust::dust: and wish you all the best with your new treatments.
and thank you, i will defo keep you updated as to how things are going.

Okay, so I figured out what the difference between Clomid and Serophene is. They are the exact same drug, but just come from different companies. I at first thought it was generic, but it's the same price as Clomid is according to my drug sheet that my fertility clinic gave me.

Lul :hugs::hugs::hugs: praying AF stays away honey.

Apple blossom massive GL for your IVF! That's so exciting :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope everything goes brilliantly for you and you get your much wanted lo. Please do keep us posted.

SLH that all sounds really positive and I'm sure those meds will get you your BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs:. So excited for you and will be popping in to see how you're doing as much as I can. I love your optimism missy!

Everyone else :hugs::hugs::hugs:.
I'm still drowning in a sea of snot.

Gdane....I think you might be right. There might be something up with this gemstone stuff. MY mom is HUGE into collecting gems and making jewelry....so I might have her make me a bracelet...(who am I kidding I'm going to make it with her gemstones) but as for right now I think I found a shop close to me that MIGHT have some moonstone so I'm thinking about adventuring over to there to take a peek. I'm not really sure about it though as it's websites boasts that it's a pagan and wiccian store. Is that bad ju ju if I'm buying something from a place that practices a VERY different religion and uses the gem for such!? lol I have nothing against that it's just don't want to jinx the stone ya know? hahahaha

Gdane, I have tried the B6 thing and it hasn't worked. Why are you using progesterone cream? I bought some months ago and have no need for it. If you are willing to send me your mailing address I will send it to you if you want. I will of course pay for shipping. It's sitting in my drawer and I don't want to throw it out. It cost me $20 for a little wee bottle. I got it from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I agree with FF, it looks like you ovulated on cd17. I had to remove 1dpo this month so it was accurate. That's great that you're starting to exercise. I think I might do the same thing. Take it slowly though because you don't want to hurt yourself. I hope the uterus pulling pains mean something. My mom has anemia and she has to take Iron or she gets really sick.

Apple Blossom, I'm very excited that you are having IVF. I'm just sorry it had to get to this point. I hope you update us. I can't wait to hear you announce your BFP.

Wookie, YOU'RE ALIVE! I missed you and wondered where you were. I hope everything is good.

Lull, I still have hope for you because you're not cramping. I hope the FRER turns positive!!!

:hi: to everyone else. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I don't think I have though.

I just came back from my doctors appointment. He explained why my follicle didn't grow that day when he seemed concerned. He said it was because it was too big for that cycle day and it started to grow when it was supposed to and continued to grow normally. He said I either ovulated on CD15 or 16. My follicle was 20 on day 14 and when I went back on cycle day 17 it was gone, so it could have been either one of those days.

My diagnosis is LPD caused by low progesterone. He said my luteal phase should be between 12-14 days and anything less isn't enough. My 7dpo progesterone test was 2.2! The normal is 10+

He prescribed me two medications. The first one is like Clomid. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it is called Serophene. I'm taking 50mg of it for 5 days. I think he said starting from cycle day 3, but I'm not sure. I'll know when I get the prescription filled. The second one is a Progesterone Suppository that I have to take twice a day for 12 days after ovulation.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for AF to come so I can start treatment! I know I was excited to start AF after I bought my CBFM and that was 6 months ago and I'm still not pregnant, but I really feel confident that this is going to work. I have a problem that can actually be fixed, so I'm very confident! I know I probably shouldn't be, but who cares I'm going to be lol.

We also used our at home sperm test microscope last night, and OMG!!!! We saw lots and LOTS of swimmers. It was so cool and neat. They were all moving rapidly fast in straight lines. It was funny because there was an air bubble and I could see them swimming towards it and it reminded me of sperm entering the egg lol. It looked like it. The last time we used this thing we could barely see any! We saw a couple, but for the most part they were dead. What a relief. We figured out what we think was my DH's problem. He used to take boiling hot baths every day for 30 minutes or more. Once his numbers came back low he got very depressed and started taking showers and taking zinc every day. Our second SA came back completely normal, and I'm sure his next one will be even better.

I'm sorry I rambled.
Thanks hun:hugs: af still not showed yet, im having some mild af type cramps but also some twinges and lower back pain and a heavy feeling in my abdomen, i really dont think im pg because upon reading your message regarding LPD i think im the same so i cant be can i?

Im soo pleased they have found a reason which can be sorted and im very excited for you:happydance: you will have your bfp in no time:cloud9: im still worried with my dh lsc and we had a good talk a few days ago and he is adament that if we cant get pg because of his problem then he will not even consider a donor:cry: and i just dont think i will cope as i want a baby more than anything.

Apple Blossom: im soo excited for you and wishing you the very best of luck:hugs:

Keekee: hope your feeling a little better hun:hugs:

I think if you have a progesterone deficiency you should keep it and use it. Is your doctor going to give you suppositories? Never mind I re read your post. I have a funny story about that later. I'm so exited everyone is getting help. I'm thinking very seriously about iui. But our shingles are crumbling so idk. Stupid money

So I almost just punched a pregnant lady. My bosses niece is pregnant and every time she comes in she complains and someone asked how she was and she l goes "sttilllll pregnant" like she was so annoyed. Totally pissed me off

That ticks me off Gdane, i would gladly upchuck every day for the whole 9 mths if i had a baby at the end of it. Pregnancy is a blessing and so many women treat it like some kind of dam illness :growlmad:

That annoys me too, wish people would just be appreciative of what they've got

I went for my base hormone level and rubella bloods today, she took 5 vials! lol, probably nothing to what you ladies have had done but I think thats a lot :haha:

Now just to wait for 19 Dec for the second lot for comparison. Scans next Monday in between tho to keep me occupied :)

OK since I'm crazy and am willing to give anything a shot, while I was out grabbing crickets for the frogs I stopped my Michaels craft store and picked up a crap ton of beads. I covered all 4 bases and I'm sure these bracelets are going to be kinda heavy. I got Rose Quarts, moonstone, red coral, and carnelian. The last one was the hardest to find but here's to hoping. :) It was SOOOOO much cheaper than buying one online. And I can make it look the way I want it to! I'm so excited! If it works I might just go into the business making some.

I had a moonstone bracelet! But it broke the other day. :cry: I need to fix it.

How is everyone today? I am bored. We go out TV that we ordered for black friday though! We are putting it in our room. Gonna have to rearrange the entire room though because the TV is a 42 inch and looks monsterous in our room. We got it for 300$!!! We have waited all freaking year to buy a new tv for our bedroom so I am pretty excited! Also got another christmas present in the mail today for my grammy! As soon as I am done posting this I am gonna wrap it. I love wrapping presents! my mom and grammy always have me come wrap their presents for everyone because I do it quickly and perfectly. Not to brag or anything. Lol.

I POAS today too!! Was negative, of course! but DH leaves for work in only five days! I need to get that bfp OPK before he leaves! We are having friends over Friday for a few drinks and sometime during that time, DH and I are gonna sneak off and dtd. Lots of women get drunk, have sex, and wind up pregnant. Hopefully I will be one of them!

How is everyone else? Gdane? MrsB? SLH? Lekker? Wookie? Apple? Anyone else I missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->