...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Wookie dint lose hope yet! Your chart looks awesome!

Keekee: thanks f for saying that I'm glad someone is enjoying the information I kind of feel like I'm spamming the thread sometimes. I know how you feel about that dip . I had one a few cycles ago...thats why I put my chart for other girls to see on ff chart gallery. I'm sorry and let us know how your appts go!

Gdane you're not spamming at all :hugs:. Depending on the test results I'm seriously considering IUI so this is all stuff I want to know. I'm not sure we'd go as far as IVF but IUI is a serious consideration...so thank you!

I give up on ttc! I'm too afraid now. I was told I have thick blood and it causes mis carriages. There's no point in getting pregnant.

I wish you guys all the best.

SLH :cry: don't go! They can do things to fix that! Don't be afraid honey, they will do things to help you and I don't want you to go. We need you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm out... Like clockwork AF showed up! Booooooo

New month, fresh start! Xxx

Slh at least they found a problem! Theres lots of unexplained infertility and they can fix this! I have thin blood-you have thick...theres ways to handle it for you to have a healthy baby. If you ever need to talk message me. please dont give up

SLH!!!!! You stop that right this instant! I won't have any of that I give up crap!!!!! Everything is going to be fine! YOU ARE GOING TO GET PREGNANT! You better not disappear on us! I'll be so sad! And I'm dying to know what you find out with the testing of the preseed. I used it last month but I have not used it this month. I'm trying to switch it up a little. That and it's kinda too much to go through when I'm only getting to see DH long enough to get the deed done lol.

So as for the bracelet....I realized a little while ago I missed my pattern in a spot and it's driving my OCD nuts! I just really don't want to take it apart and start over again. It took me forever to get it tied and it fits perfectly.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Paigeiepoo/377283_10150394557758061_515528060_8361671_2016549866_n.jpg

I'm sitting at work and I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. I only got an hour of sleep, had to get up take DH to work, go to physical therapy, then had to come to work and I get off at 7pm....it's only 11:47....I've only been here an HOUR!!!!! It feels like I've been here for 5. Anyone got any of that magic calgon? ;)

I'll put up pictures of mine tonight. The colors just do not go together on mine lol

I'm sorry everyone for my negativity. Once a month I get very weird and depressed. Stupid pms. I will be very moody for awhile.

Apple Blossom, I'm sorry about the uti. I'm suffering from one too. I'm on anti biotics. Drink lots of water and Gdane was right about the cranberry pills they have helped tremendously. Don't worry, I'm sure it will go away soon if you drink lots of water and cranberry juice or pills.

SLH :hugs::hugs::hugs: no apology necessary sweetie. Just don't go anywhere or I will be very sad :cry:<--like that. Besides, PMS gives you a licence to be moody. 00****, licence to be a bitch on wheels :haha:.

:hi: Kitty and welcome :hugs:

Slh: like Keekee said dont apologise, I get like that to and its all down to the dam hormones, Im up and down more times than a toddler on a trampoline :haha:, you will be fine and you cant give up Hun :hugs:

Lekker: I know what you mean about tying the bracelets up it can take ages :haha: but it is so annoying when you notice something like that and you so badly want to change it, i think I wouldnt be able to control my urge to as Im too much of a perfectionist but yours looks ok.

Buckles: Sorry your out Hun :hugs:.

AFM: I have got some cranberry supplements and Im now on antibiotices and Ive told the doc if its not better by next week I will go nuts, but she said drink lots and lots of water, so Im spending most my time on the toilet :haha:, i think I will feel better tommorow. Thanks for all the tips ladies very much appreciated :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and I hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs:

I don't think the colors on mine go together either. But hey...it's not there to be pretty...it's there to get us knocked up right?! :)

Oh SLH You're absolutely fine! :) I think all of us go though that. We just want it so badly and the people around us do not help our mood. All my bar patrons say...just stop trying so hard that's why you're not getting pregnant...makes me want to punch kittens! lol jk But seriously I hate to hear that and like we've all said before it just runs right through us.

AppleBlossom the only reason I'm being forced to control my urge is I'm stuck at work, exhausted and my beads are at home haha I'll probably take it apart tomorrow and redo it. As after work we're getting the BDing on and then I'm going to bed!!!!!

Tryin today is slowly creeping by for me! How are you doing!? :)

I have a moonstone bracelet, but I gave up on it as I had no joy x

I gave up on mine too but bought a bunch of other new stones

Looking at my chart I'm totally confused. Usually I'm up to like 98 my temp didn't go up that far s and my nips don't hurt but I broke out, my cp was hso the day of supposed ovulation and it was lfc right after ovulation and I'm getting creamy cm. I dont like that my temp didn't go up like usual
Gdane my temp did not go up and ff never confirmed ovulation this time:hugs: i used overide as like last cycle i had my peaks and smiley digi the same days as last month so i put cd14 as ovulation and i was right because af arrived today right on time giving me a 10 day lp:cry: i hope this is your month:hugs:

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-3921-1322681976375.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-4310-1322674410187.jpg

The ones I just made with turqouise, rose quartz, moonstone, red coral, and green aventurine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->