...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Lekker- I just peeked at your chart, and it's looking good. You got a lot of good BDing in this month!!! Good grief, you love birds!!! You do seem to be 5 dpo, judging from your CBFM peaks...did you ever get a + OPK, though? I'm not sure about your luteal phase length, but it SHOULD be at least 11 or 12 days long, otherwise I'd suspect a LP defect, honey. If you get your AF sooner than 11 or 12 days, I'd print your charts off, and take them immediately to the doctor, so that they can try to determine why your LP is coming up too short.

SLH- You've had quite the road, huh? I was on the Depo shot in my early 20's for only about 6 months, and I HATED it!!! Little did we know it was going to be an underlying cause for future problems...But look at how much you've learned, and the path you're on now! I feel you will come out on top of your struggles, and have a baby in your arms sooner than later. Statistically, the odds are in your favor, now that you're getting help.

Mrs. B & Gdane- I know what you mean about the difficulties of not being pregnant over the holidays. Hannah Denise or Henry James should still be cooking in my oven right now, and I looked forward to feeling her/him kicking away at this point...I was due on Valentine's Day next year. I still have a couple of little sleeper outfits and a diaper bag, an infant bathtub, and a few other odds and ends up in the attic. I wish I could just feel like those items still serve a purpose in my life, with a new pregnancy. It absolutely guts me at times...and will probably continue to do so until I get my next BFP, and my rainbow baby. I so much desire to have a take-home Hannah or Henry. I'm fortunate because I'm not surrounded by pregnant ladies...I don't know how either of you deal with it.

I will respond to everyone later but please tell me I didnt just fuck up.

I am on cd14. I know I am about to ovulate either tomorrow or the next day. Today is an important day because it is the last day we could BD for this cycle. So we dtd, and about 30 minutes later I went to put in a softcup and I put it in wrong and had to take it out. When I did, there was all kinda of stuff all over it and now I am worried that I took out all the sperm that was in there.

Atleast I waited the 30 minutes before trying to put it in. I am so stupid sometimes. I really hope I didnt just ruin everything

Tryin, you didn't mess anything up, babe! The functional sperm passes through the cervix within the first 8 minutes or so...the rest of the junk that came out and made a mess is semen (just the medium that sperm live and swim through), and dead sperm that won't make the full journey anyway. So, do NOT stress about it! All is fine!

Tryin, you didn't mess anything up, babe! The functional sperm passes through the cervix within the first 8 minutes or so...the rest of the junk that came out and made a mess is semen (just the medium that sperm live and swim through), and dead sperm that won't make the full journey anyway. So, do NOT stress about it! All is fine!

Thanks wookie!! You made me feel so much better!!! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm not going to write much because I have a headache but ik just wanted to say hi. I'm feeling extra crappy because dh told me hes getting frustrated and ready to give up on ttc

I'm not going to write much because I have a headache but ik just wanted to say hi. I'm feeling extra crappy because dh told me hes getting frustrated and ready to give up on ttc

Sorry to hear this Gdane. :hugs: At least he understands, ya know? And if it makes you feel any better, I have a headache from hell too. And I have to drive DH to the airport so I cant just go to bed.

Gdane, I find men say all kinds of things when they're frustrated...I'm about 800% sure he didn't mean it. Either way, when you're ready, you both need to talk about it, and reach a compromise. You've both come this far, so it would not be fair to either of you to give up...

I'd sit him down, calmly, preferably in a day or two, and tell him how sad you are that he suggested giving up. Tell him that becoming a father is a gift you want to keep trying to give him...that your heart and head is not out of the game. Also let him know that becoming a mother is an internal, instinctual desire that you can't flip off like a switch...once it lights up inside a woman, it's ON. Express to him that his qualities as a man and husband only fuels this desire more for you, and it's a journey you could only experience with HIM...a child would be a living manifestation of the love you have for him.

I guarantee he didn't mean it, sweetie. This ttc thing is so much more exhausting and emotionally draining than we could have ever imagined.

Perhaps you could negotiate a month of NTNP, and just have kinky wild elicit zoo-animal sex? Just focus on each other for 1 cycle, with the "structured" TTC pressure taken off of you both? I don't know...I'm just throwing it out there.

Hope your headache subsides soon!

Hesjust frustrated I know didn't mean it.we've been doing crazy fun stuff for a few months nothing is working. I've tried everything

Wookie, you are right about how I have learned so much stuff. I wouldn't know any of the things I know now if I got pregnant easily. I'm going to be thankful that it has been such a learning experience, but I am now ready to learn about pregnancy and children which is something I really know nothing about lol. I know more about making babies then I do about babies lol.

Tryinfor1, I was going to say the same thing Wookie said. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I think I have read that only like 10 million sperm out of 100 million make it through the cervix and when they do it's within seconds. All of the stuff you saw was no good.

Gdane, I'm sure he didn't mean it. He's just frustrated, and people say things they don't mean when they're frustrated. I'm sure he wants a baby just as much as you do. Maybe he thinks that if you don't TTC there will be less stress. Maybe he doesn't like to see you get so upset and hurt by the whole thing.

Well now I'm worried since you all said that I should start later than the 9th. I'm still going to test on the 8th and I'll go from there since we will be traveling next weekend. But that's also the downfall. IF I get a BFP on a stick I want to get bloods done before I go home. And I'll have 1 day to get the dr to get the results lol. Same goes for if my period does start on the 9th.

Your luteal phase was fine last month. It was a bit on the low side but it was still fine. Don't be worried just yet. Wait to see when AF comes. It might come after the 9th. Hopefully, it won't come at all.

Can someone take gander at my chart, please? Supposedly I'm 15 dpo today, with a 14 day luteal phase. FF originally gave me crosshairs on day 12 for ovulation, but I manually overrided them, and put O day as day 14. AF is supposed to show up today, as I tested the day before yesterday (13 dpo), and it was a BFN...well, it's the early evening, and no AF yet. I'm wondering if she won't show overnight, but that never happens. You never know, I guess.

Do any of you think it's possible I ovulated later based on anything from my temps? I've had an awful cold, and although I'm on day 2 of antibiotics, my temp was 99.18 a couple of hours ago, which is high for me.

Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone attempt to illuminate me.

It does look like cycle day 12 or 14 to me. When did you get your cold? If you got it around cycle day 14 FF could be off if you were sick and it's possible that maybe you ovulated later. You never got a peak this month did you? Did you get a positive OPK at any point?

I've had my cold only since Friday.

I did not get a peak this month, but I did get + OPK's around days 12-14. I clearly remember having rather severe O pains overnight on CD 14. I've really only been running a low-grade temp the past 2 days off and on...

??????????????

If you were getting pains I would say 14. I only say 12 because of what my charts look like lol. It could have been later though and your cold is the reason for the temp rise, but I doubt it. I think your cold is making your temps erratic, however. I'm going to say cycle day 14 for ovulation.

What kind of hpt's are you using? I wonder what your temps will be like tomorrow.

You had a pretty big temp dip today. If you're not pregnant, I bet your temperature will drop even more tomorrow and AF will come. Your temps over the past few days aren't as high as they were in the days before. I'm sorry :(

So...AF is late?

I used Dollar Tree hpts, which are supposedly sensitive at 25 miu.

I don't expect that I'm pregnant...I'm just wondering when AF will show. She's never late unless I flubbed up my O date, and O'ed later. CLOCKWORK 14 day luteal phase, so I'm confused.

I'd test with something else if your temps are still up. Dollar ones are not accurate sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->