...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Hello ladies!!!!

OMG Countdown for the first time EVER actually detected ovulation...on the 20th...erm that screws the pooch on ovulating late. But at least we did the BDing that day.

About that miscarriage dream I'm going to assume it was a premonition.
My little sister went into the hospital that night because she started bleeding some. She's 11 weeks. She's bleeding into the placenta and possibly having what they call a natural abortion. (gags at that word) Her body is trying to reject the baby I guess. So the dr said that it's a total 50/50 (awesome odds right?! sarcasam) She went into the hospital about the time I had that dream since I remember DH waking me up and telling me that it was 7pm and then I actually woke up at 10pm. Megan went to the hospital about 7pm. ODD!!!!!

Lastnight ALL I dreamed about was ME having BFP's and it was so strange. I had like 5 different dreams where I got them. Like I said I haven't really been thinking about it too much like I did last month. As I still have kept strong and haven't tested yet. And my temps are STILL high today! :) So please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for Megan.

Oh and Gdane, according to FF it says my period is due on the 12th but my phone still says the 9th. So if you want to change my date to the 11th even though I am going to test on the 8th....that's a lot of dates right there lol

Lekker will say a pray for your sister, I hope her and the little bean are ok :flower:

Hi girls :hi:

Ooh lovely, loads to catch up on on here :happydance:.

Gdane, aw I'm sure your OH didn't meant that but it is pretty bloody stressful isn't it? I guess sometimes we don't think how our OHs are affected by it...I hope you get to have a talk about it and am sending you big :hugs: honey.

SLH so sorry you're having a nightmare with the :witch::growlmad:. How are you getting on with your little pink and blue pills? Hope they're not still making you sick :hugs:.

Lekker will keep your little sis in my prayers. Hope she and the bean are ok :hugs:. And sorry you're feeling ill...I think we're all a bit like that. So many bugs going round.

Wooks sorry about your ear infection :hugs: and hope you feel better soon. Sorry AF is playing peep. I hate it when she does that. Are you thinking of testing again?

Apple B ,wow that's a long day of appointments! I'll be thinking of you and hope everything goes well :hugs:.

Tryin :hugs:, lul :hugs:, pook :hugs:, mrs b :hugs:, buckles :hugs:, pook (where ARE you? :cry:) :hugs:. Hope you're all ok ladies.

AFM I'm feeling much better today and have been back in to work. Still getting highs on CBFM but not much else - sticky CM, -ve OPKs, a cervix that's up and down (??) and temps that are all over the place :growlmad:. This cycle is going to drive me insane :wacko:.

Love you all! xxx

Lekker: I am so sorry to hear about your sister. That is really sad. I will also say a prayer for her and her bean for their safety. I do hope she is not having a MC. especially at 11 weeks.. almost out of her first trimester. :( Good luck testing! You only have a few more days!!

GDane: your chart is looking good! I so freaking hope that you caught this month. I really dont want you to have to go through the IUI. I cant wait to get the fertility bracelet. I bet it is going to be lovely and I am going to wear it everyday. :) I am really excited and I have a little something coming your way too. It is kinda dumb.. but I think you will enjoy it. Lol.

Apple Blossom: OMFG. I am so freaking excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear about how everything went! I am going to be stalking you until you get on here and tell us everything. And that is so freaking sweet of your MIL. I think that if we get to the point of IVF that my mom and grandmother, as well as DH mom, would be willing to help us out also. What are families for? Lol. And I am so excited that you guys get to give each other presents! What are you thinking about getting him? I still have to get a present for DH too. He bought me a jacket and a backpack for chrismas!! I cant wait to get them!

Mrs B.: I also hope that you dont have PCOS. But like its already been said.. by lekkar I think?? that atleast you will know what is going on. You could go on like clomid or something to help you ovulate and you will get pregnant in no time. I love going to the DR and getting things done that have to do with TTC. I say this to everyone. ANSWERS. You get answers! Some may be scary but there are solutions to every problem, and that gets you one step closer to your bfp!

Wookie: Sorry to hear about the temp drop! But you are definitely not out till she shows. You are what? 16dpo or something? that is quite a long LP!

KeeKee: glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope your cycle evens out. It sucks how nuts this entire thing really is. Lol. People dont realize the science behind it all! And we love you too!!!!

SLH: How are you today doll? Ready to get to ovulating!?!? What cd are you on? Have you started your clomid yet? Sorry if I have asked you all this, which I think I have. Lol

AFM,
I am ovulating today I think.. although the cramps are gone so I kinda have a feeling I actually ovulated overnight. I hope I did at least. My nipples dont hurt yet though so maybe I havent ovulated yet. I am trying to hold my pee till at least one so I can take another OPK and make sure it has gone back down the negative. It was weird getting a surge late at night. I have ALWAYS gotten my surge with FMU or in the middle of the day. I dont think I have ever gotten a negative in the afternoon, and then a positive at night. Oh well.. as long as it was positive I could really care less! And I am glad that we still have a chance this month since we did BD the day before yesterday and yesterday, with at least a 10-12 hours in between each time to give the sperm a chance to recuperate.

I also got a present in the mail today from DH. I am not allowed to open it but with him being gone, it is like sitting here mocking me. IDK if I can resist!! Wait.. I just remembered what it was. Lol. He bought me a pair of nice earphones for my tablet. DUH. Well, that sucks. Now I know what is in there! lol

How is everyone else?

Oh, and to the people that I missed individually :hi: !!!

GDane, could you put me down as testing December 17? Thanks!

Thanks Ladies, I agree with you all, I love answers! I got a call today from my GPs and I have a phone consultation tomorrow so should find out a bit more then, but I think he'll just repeat what the lady told me today but officially? Its a little strange as she said my GP office wont get my results until 3 days time as it gets sent in post, then they rang me today!

The way I see it tho, is if they have seen things on the scan then surely thats pretty correct, so bloods will just confirm? or can it still not be?

Going to see my sister and niece tomorrow, looking forward to that.

My friend txt me today, shes going to be having her baby boy any day now!

Lekker, sending positive vibes your way to your sister, hope she is ok.

Glad your feeling better keekee

Things change all the time Mrs. B! Just dont feel too stressed about it quite yet.

No Im not stressing, just dont see how they can see cysts and things but cant confirm until bloods. I think work are getting pissed at me having appointments and doctors phone calls etc x

But then I am never off sick so they should remember that! x

Thanks Tryin I just dont know how Im not jumping up and down right now with excitement. Im not sure really what to get OH he would like a new drill so maybe I will get him one. I really think you have covered yourself with your BDing that you have done Hun, but lots and lots of good luck for this mth.

And you are trying to create your family, which will always be more important than work. I hate jobs that think your job is your life.

My old job, which I am ironically in the process of trying to get back (lol), thought that my entire life should be work when I go to school full time for something totally different. I was working 5-6 days a week, going to school 5 days a week, and had to study sometime in between. We have lives people!

Thanks Tryin I just dont know how Im not jumping up and down right now with excitement. Im not sure really what to get OH he would like a new drill so maybe I will get him one. I really think you have covered yourself with your BDing that you have done Hun, but lots and lots of good luck for this mth.

Thank you! I am jumping up and down enough for you, dont worry! Lol. I just cant wait to see you get your bfp!

Awww thank you :hugs:, very sweet of you. Youll get yours too soon hun and then you will be jumping up and down.

I don't think jumping up and down is a good idea while pregnant haha just visualize it hahahaha

MrsB: I like Dylan Michael and Ellie, Ariana, Tegan and Rhiannon the best!! I hope you can get in the spirit....just think we have amazing husbands to come home too. Some people don't even have that. We gotta be thankful for that and hopefully the baby thing will fall into place soon. (preaching to the choir, I know) I agree! Pregnant People are EVERYWHERE!! :wacko: I'm sorry you have pcos. I have pcos too so if you have any questions let me know, and I can send you a book I got from another girl on here too, oh crap, you're in the UK why don't you people live closer!! You can diagnose PCOS in two ways. I had cysts but "not enough to classify as pcos" so they did blood work and my elevated male horomone confirmed pcos. I think they did cd3 bloods for that. It can be diagnosed with either or. I'm sorry doll :hugs:

Wookie: I think it's lovely you want to honor your angel baby that way. :) I was thinking about that if I would ever keep the names if I lost a baby. I think I would. Funerals suck. I hope it was okay as funerals can be. :hugs: I can't believe AF hasn't showed for you yet!! What the eff? But your temps do look like she's right around the corner now. I'm sorry dear. On to next cycle! I see Iowa got hit with a snow storm! We got a little but not much at all. It was a little icey on saturday but then it melted and today we got a little snow but it was light fluffy pretty stuff. Not like we normally get. I can still see all the grass. :) I'm so sorry about your ear. That really sucks I used to get ear infections all the time and they just make you want to die. I hope you get well soon.

Lekker: I LOVE your names! Madison is close to addison so thats a given lol. but I wanted to name our son landon but I know a landon now and my hubby doesn't like that name. I'm sorry but I don't know what your DH is thinking with that other name lol. I hope you get to use your names before your friend!! If not I'm sure you'll find something you love even more! I feel your pain on the Xbox. Usually my hubby is pretty good at helping but sometimes he falls in the zone too. You should give me your gamer id and we can play together if you play call of duty!! :) Leave those stupid boys out of it or all four play together online :dance: I hope everything is better now though. I think it's awesome you are trying a different approach to fighting. I hate fighting. My greatest marriage advice is cool off and hug it out! :thumbup:!! Whoaaa nice temp rise!! I'm so sorry about your sister and the baby. I hope they're okay. I hope your dreams about you are premonitions too. I give you permission to dream about my BFP :haha: You confused me with your dates so I'll just leave you at the 8th lol let me know dear. You made me :rofl: with your post about jumping up and down hahaa

Tryin: I didn't know all hospitals don't do payment arrangements!! I know you can get a personal loan if worst comes to worst! I hope no one has to go that route though. My SIL is something else. I said what I needed to say and we're going on like nothing happened and I just won't say anything more to her about fertility. I like your classic names :) They're beautiful! They're really coming back for a trend too! I bet you'll ovulate soon and if you don't I think you'll still be okay. Try not to stress about it doll! I know it's easier said than done but just try and stay busy and keep your mind off it. That's pretty funny about your friend. LoL. I would've died i think.

keeKee: Also, Lovely names like everyone else!! I hope you're feeling better and everything goes as planned for you. You're gettin to bding time! I hope your freaking cycle straightens itself out soon! :dust: to you!

SLH: I'm not sure what my SIL deal is. I'm just trying to ignore her. Whatever. Apparently she forgot who she used to be and that she went through the same thing. I'm sorry you feel like such crap. AF does really suck. I wish I could make it all better for you. Hopefully she's gone...I know I'm really behind on all of this stuff. That's great that you don't have any cysts!! Hopefully it's your month! Clomid does help your eggs grow bigger. You're taking it cd 3-7 that makes less follicles but more mature. If you took them 2-6 you would have more follicles but less mature. Etc. It blocks the estrogen receptors in your brain so your brain makes more estrogen which makes your eggs grow :) I can't wait to see your progress especially since you can try this month. I love your names. I'm a little partial to aaron bc my best guy friend is named aaron but I can tell you he HATES his name with a passion because it's also a girls name...just a heads up. I feel the same about never thinking I would need this much help getting pregant. They scare you so much growing up that it only takes one time...oh the lies!! :grr: That is horribly mean that she's rubbing being pregnant in your face! I would punch her for you!! :hugs: I'm sorry you went through all that with BC...I thought I was bad on BCP...that's so sad. I'm so sorry. Clomid has not dried out my skin more than normal I don't think..maybe its the winter weather?? My skin does get itchy everywhere but I don't know if that's clomid. What the heck does the W thing mean? I'm annoyed that my temp is bouncing up and down. Tell me it's good news lol.

Apple Blossom: I'm so so so so happy you're feeling better! I felt so bad!! I can't wait for your appointments, I don't know if I'll ever be able to contain myself in your tww after the actual IVF. I'm glad you're getting your doggies fixed. Hopefully that will help out. That's so sad when they fight. Kaya just bit my DH when they were playing...he's not too happy with her right now. I am sooo ecstatic that your Oh's mom sent you some money. That's amazing news. I was going to send you the same but I thought stuff from America is more thoughtful and fun. Too bad it costs an arm and a leg to send stuff! LoL. That's so funny that your names were picked before twighlight but I don't know if I believe you :haha: I know you're love for those books/movies!!

Alrighty...everyone got that?!?! Haha. I'm trying to catch up I know I've been MIA. Speaking of MIA where the eff is Lull and Pook?!??! Come out of hiding before I come find you!!!!

As for myself I keep feel like I'm peeing myself I have so much CM. Everything is happening like usual before AF soo I know i'm not supposed to but I do feel like I'm out. (don't hurt me apple!)--speaking of you...I work at the garbage service company you know....we signed up a person that lives on Apple Blossom Circle...made me think of you :hugs:

My boss friend gave me a bunch if info on how to increase fertility too. I will post it later

My temps are driving me crazy going up down up down. This is the lowest they've been in a few months at 10dpo. My face is breaking out like crazy and they're not just ugly, they hurt really bad. But overall I'm in a better mood :) My Dh might kill me if I don't get off here soon....I've obviously have been here a while with ^^ my novel. I really have no news. We'll see what tomorrow's temp brings because it normally drops within 11-12 dpo...but I'm not sure about my ovulation date either because I overrode FF the past couple of times. I swear that thing is going haywire. I was freaking busier than crap at work today which was nice because it got my mind off things. That best girl friend I met for lunch a month or so ago after not talking for 1 1/2 years I gave her a call after work and talked for like an hour and half like old times. It was super super nice and I also had a long talk with one of my bosses about family and infertility and stuff and she was super nice. She's really warming up to me and I love it. My boss friend said she would be the hardest to get along with. I found out insurance might not start til february so I might try acupuncture for a few months. Gotta do something. Better go dolls. Catch ya later!!

Well, I believe AF is showing up...had some light pink on the toilet tissue. So that most likely put my real O day on CD 15 or 16, huh? Frickity-frackin' chart!!!!! And even frickin-frackier monitor!!! That damn thing better be giving me my peak this cycle, or I don't even know what I'll do!!!

Okay, well the good news, is that I'm not utterly psycho about AF's arrival this time. It's disappointing, sure, but I'm ready to have some clearer info from my chart, monitor, and possibly my doctor's appointment.

My problem, is that I've been googling. I know, I know...naughty bad!

Now I'm afraid I have Asherman's syndrome, which is a common problem with women who have had D&C's, particularly from missed miscarriages. Ugh.

Apple, I can't wait to hear how it goes...so have they retrieved your eggs, or are they transferring fertilized eggs to your uterus? I guess I'm curious as to what's going to happen on Wednesday? Have you had to give yourself injections? Ooooh, that gives me the willies, I can't help it! LOL!!!!

My temp tanked as expected...af will be here in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->