...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Maybe you're just having an off month? Since you're sick I would wait until AF comes and then count backwards 14 days and override FF. My LP fluctuates by a day or two, but usually is 10 days.

It very well could be the case, SLH. The counting back 14 days strategy and overriding FF sounds like a good plan.

Thanks for peeking in on my chart, hon!

I'm tired. I'm getting frustrated with AF because she's not going away. How are you doing?

Wookie, I can't wait to see your chart in the morning.

Wookie, I think you are pregnant

And alright. Kinda sad cause I didnt get my positive OPK and hubby is gone. I wish he was still here.. GRR this was just not the time to leave! I think it will be positive tomorrow, in fact I am pretty sure of it. My left side is hurting like a bitch and my cm is perfect. :dohh: we dtd twice yesterday and once today. Hopefully that will be enough.

Tryin, I wish that were true, honey. I just don't think I am...I do think my charting skills suck, however! LOL!!!

I think you're all covered in the BD department...I think the cramping and CM is telltale that you've hit it right on!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00639-20111204-2109.jpg[/IMG]

Whoo hoo! I was going pee, after holding it for an hour, and something told me to catch some and dip a stick in. When it looked positive, I put in a digi to confirm. Looks like I will still be ovulating tomorrow!

Sorry it is sideways. No matter what I do, the picture is always sideways

yay tryinfor1! Your bd was timed great. Sperm can live for 5 days and if you ovulate in a day or 2 they will still be alive and ready waiting for your egg!

I hope we did it! I was gonna wait till the 22 to test, but I think I will do it the 17. That is the day AF is due, and I have a christmas party to go to. Dont wanna drink if there is a baby in there!

Yes my positive opks were the same days as my peaks. I guess I didn't put them on there. As for today I've got a runny nose and damn near puked at olive garden today. It was terrible. I'm really wanting to start testing tomorrow but I won't allow myself to. I took the catch cup out of the bathroom and threw it away. I'll put one back in there in a couple of days. I've only got one Walgreens test and a couple of ic I won't be buying frer until the 8th or later. I'm still really pissed off about the false positive.

Quick update... Scans show signs of pcos, blood tests required to confirm x

Mrs. B- Good luck dear! I hope it isn't PCOS, but at least you'll know!

Well, my temp was a bit down this morning, so AF must still be coming...maybe today?

:hi: Ladies sorry Ive been Missing but ive had so much to catch up on since being unwell and I just havnt had the time, but I have sat down with a piece of paper and I am going to try and respond to you all, but sorry if I miss anyone or anything, their was pages upon pages :haha:

SLH: How is AF I really hope she is not pestering you anymore, I hate the long ones they just feel like they have been aroung forever and can be really painfull. This might sound silly but could it be your new Aspirin regime that you are on that could of caused it? I hope that you have all the success you need with using Clomid and I pray that it works for you. As for your question about my appt it is a long one which starts at 10am with OH sa then the consultaion is at 11.30am then the counselling is at 1.30pm and then the appt with the nurse is at 2.30pm for bloods and a lesson in injecting myself and using the fertililty drugs etc. so we should leave at about 3.30pm or around 4ish so its a long day but the trip is 1hr 30 mins their and back.And if it doesnt work we have another 4 attempts at it and that might be able to stretch to more all depending on how I respond to the drugs and how good my eggs are, I suppose as longs as they can use my eggs for the ladies Im donating to I could go on and on.And thank you so much for the kind thought of thinking positive it is a real help, we are not having treatment that day but we could be any day after depending how quick they are at finding someone to recieve my other eggs.

Gdane: Sorry you have had a tough time Hun, but I think TTc gets to us all and it will pass and then pop up again and then pass and then pop up again and you get the picture but its all about how we cope with this when it happens and do you know we cant always be ok with it and its ok to not be ok. Sorry about your SIL as well I think she is being a bit mean, maybe not intentially but these things hurt, I hope this never effects your relationship with the twins as that would be hard for you as I know how much you love them but I know it wont come to that, just sort out your differences and tell her when she is hurting you, she has got to understand just how much pressure you are under and it easy to forget when you have kids.

Mrs B: Sorry to hear that you was struggling too with with people getting preggers ( I think it was you that mentioned that :haha:), it is very difficult when you see so many with a belly that you wish you had, you have got remain positive it will be you hun :hugs:, and I really hope you havnt got PCOS, but at least it is something that can be helped.

Tryin: your break away for new yr sounds fab I bet you have so much fun, and it will be great to BD in a more relaxed enviroment and whilst away having fun. You sound like you nailed it timing wise though this mth as the sperm will still be in their waiting for your little eggy to realise, so well done :thumbup:. And thanks for the positve thought also it all helps and is very much appreciated :hugs:.

Wookie:Thank you so much for the tips hun, I have been trying so hard to get rid of the UTI and I had then got a very small yeast infection also, but all cleared up now I litrally sat on the toilet drinking and peeing :blush::haha::blush::haha:. Sorry you have been unwell also I hate ear infections because they hurt right down the side of my neck and its not pleasent at all and when you swollow, I really hope it gets better soon, and sorry that Af is on her way for you :hugs:

Lekker: I know what you mean about guys and not pulling their weight, the worst thing that my OH does is about an hour before we need to go out he will suddenly decide that he has something to do that is so not important like a puzzle book or send a tweet something he could do later and I need him to get ready or take one of the dogs out, we are nearly always about 2 hrs late in getting somewhere because of him, so now I tell him we have to be somewhere a couple hours before :haha:. We can argue pretty bad as he just doesnt listen and we end up with the same result as you me in tears and him throwing things, so I stopped doing his laundry and now he does it all and mine and ds's :rofl:. As for your dreams I think something must be playing on your mind like are you expecting a pregnancy announcement from a close friend as sometimes when your asleep it comes out in your head their, if you get what I mean.Me and OH have been having dreams about babies mine is our baby and he dreams of other people having babies :wacko: very strange but I think its because its playing on our minds at the mo.

KeeKee: I have for some reason nothing wrote by your name but Im sure I had seen that you had put something. But Hi and :hugs: to and sorry if I missed something you have put. Thinking of it I think you have been unwell like so many of us, so I hope you get better.

Well I think I replyed to everyone, so so sorry if I didnt.

AFM, well Im feeling so much better and that is a massive relief, I just have tommorow to get through now and then its the day of our appt, which I put above about what will happen, we will have no treatment on this day it is purely to get things started and to talk about the drugs and how to inject myself and for them to have a look at things in my womb etc etc. But we are super excited :happydance: and cant wait. My two dogs Honey and Blossom have been really good and there has benn no more fights but we have decided to have them both spayed as its there hormones causing them to be little cowbags and I dont have time for them being silly :haha: and its horrible to watch and to split them up is really hard as they are Shar Peis and they are strong. Oh and nearly forgot but OH's mum called at the weekend and said that she is giving us the £600 we need to pay for our IVF tests :happydance: was so pleased as I have saved up the money but now we can use that money to get each other christmas pressie's, its a shame she doesnt have enough to pay for the IVF and then I wouldnt have to share my eggs but its amazing that she can help us out.

Have a good day all, and I hope you are all well.

OMG how long was that :blush: hope you dont get bored readin that ladies but I just had to catch up and reply to you all as you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies :hugs::hugs::flower:

Forgot to put names on here, and may I say you have all picked some lovely names,

:pink:: Sofia Esme, Tegan Bella.

:blue:: Ryley Fenton.

Lekker, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. Your chart is looking very nice. It's going up and up instead of up and down.

Mrs. B :hugs: I'm sorry. I hope they can give you something that will help. I'm sure once they do you'll conceive in no time.

Wookie, it looks like you'll get AF. I'm not sure when, but maybe tomorrow. That's just a guess though. It hink your temp will drop big time tomorrow :cry:

Apple Blossom, I'm so happy that the uti cleared up. You must be so relieved. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. I hope all goes well.

Gdane, how are you doing? I hope you are better.

OMG, Gdane, you have a "W" on your chart!

Everyone on the FF forum would be flipping right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->