...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

LOL, no kidding.

I don't even wander in to TTC anymore... the whole 'here's my positive test' thing kills me.

Or the threads that are like "Do you think I could... OH, UPDATE!!!" things like that. I just roll my eyes and go back to my buddies. *shrug*

I started a baking blog today. Baking is the one thing I do for *me*... you know? I mean, in the end, I always want to know my hubby and DS like what I've made, but I enjoy the PROCESS just for myself, so that's kind of fun.

I'm not good at it, but I love baking. I will have to look at your blog. I haven't baked in a long time, but I think I might now that you mentioned it lol.

I'm no good either, but learning, LOL!

Love love love the picture too btw.

Buckles thats an awesome story hopefully it works for you.

Mrsb: :hi: hows your cycle going? Taken clomid yet?

I don't go on the ttc either. Makes me want to bang my head on the wall

I can't go on to the TTC section anymore just for that reason.

LOL, no kidding.

I don't even wander in to TTC anymore... the whole 'here's my positive test' thing kills me.

Or the threads that are like "Do you think I could... OH, UPDATE!!!" things like that. I just roll my eyes and go back to my buddies. *shrug*

We were typing at the same time. I always used to notice that I would see announcements on day 1 of AF for some reason lol. It's not good because I become a hormonal maniac during AF.

Hey, still in limbo at the moment, I have a blood test on monday so cant start unitl after that so it doesnt effect results, but tuesday I will start.

I have read to take it at night to lessen side effects, have you heard that? xx

SLH, I've said a number of times... I think it's SO unfair to us that AF hits, it's our most emotional time, and at that SAME time, we're finding that we've not gotten that thing which is all we want for our lives. We shouldn't find that out at an emotional low time.

I turn into a turtle so as not to kill anyone.

My favorites are the threads that you can tell they were started so that they'd get a whole load of cheerleaders. I used to be able to be that cheerleader. "Oh, TEST, we *want* to know!" Yeah, that didn't last long. I think the 'Why would my opk be positive?' threads are like that. We've all heard that +opk could also indicate pregnancy... and if that's NOT what you thought it was, why did you take an OPK so late in your cycle? :rolleyes: Maybe it's just me?

SLH, I've said a number of times... I think it's SO unfair to us that AF hits, it's our most emotional time, and at that SAME time, we're finding that we've not gotten that thing which is all we want for our lives. We shouldn't find that out at an emotional low time.

I turn into a turtle so as not to kill anyone.

My favorites are the threads that you can tell they were started so that they'd get a whole load of cheerleaders. I used to be able to be that cheerleader. "Oh, TEST, we *want* to know!" Yeah, that didn't last long. I think the 'Why would my opk be positive?' threads are like that. We've all heard that +opk could also indicate pregnancy... and if that's NOT what you thought it was, why did you take an OPK so late in your cycle? :rolleyes: Maybe it's just me?

If it was a really really close friend, I dont know if I could have organised it, I had fun though and it was so nice to see his face when he was opening the presents! I bought his little girl a gorgeous dress which has lots of teapots all over it, and netting under the skirt!

Totally agree with allmac, seeing your positive is making me beam from ear to ear! Very exciting stuff.

Mmmhhh what else, I'm cd 15 ( I think..) feeling a bit eugh, had lots of cm at the weekend and then these awful cramps on Monday, Tuesday with this bit of spotting.

Xx

Lol you girls are cracking me up. Macs: are you ignoring my journal?! Lol

Mrsb: I have heard of that but my side effects were worse taking it at night. Just gotta see what works best for you. I only get hot flashes now that I take it in the morning.

My butt is hurting like hell from that HCG shot. The needle itself didn't hurt, but OMG last night I couldn't get comfy at all because of the pain. Now the pain is shooting down my leg. This $85 needle that hurts like hell better pay off lol.

trial and error for a bit then I think :haha:

I have never taken it, but I have found that with some drugs it was better to take them at night because the side effects didn't hit me. Then there were some medicines that I couldn't take at night because they would make me restless. I think you should try it at night first.

Sadly, no. I called my DR and asked him what would be ok to take. The nurse said at this point, they dont want me to take anything but she would ask him and call me back.

WELL, when she called back my OBGYN had said that I was in the clear to take whatever I wanted. They know where I am in my cycle so I believe them when they say it is safe. He said if there is a baby in there that it wont harm it because I will only be on the medicine a short time.

I took some dayquil and an hour long nap but it didnt do me much good. I have to get ready for DHs christmas party that is tonight. THey are going bowling though I dont think I will be bowling. Lol. I have some afrin that seems to clear up my stuffy nose for a few hours so I will use some of that before I go. But the Dayquil didnt do diddly. I hope that the nyquil will at least allow me to sleep through the night.

Thanks for asking girls!

Lol, they have a white elephant christmas and, have you guys seen a commercial for those chia pets where you grow the grass and its like hair? Lol. We got a homer simpson from the simpsons for someone. It is hilarious!

How are you lovelies?

That's good that you can take something Tryinfor1. I find dayquil sucks but nyquil is the best. Take lots of it and sleep on your bed lol.

Maybe the party will make your husband less stressed. Don't do anything strenuous like bowl because that might make you feel worse. Get lots of rest and drink lots of OJ.

Here are two of my CBFM sticks. The first one was the high from yesterday and the second one was from today. I wonder if a pregnant stick would look the same.

https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7980/peakp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"