...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

My butt is hurting like hell from that HCG shot. The needle itself didn't hurt, but OMG last night I couldn't get comfy at all because of the pain. Now the pain is shooting down my leg. This $85 needle that hurts like hell better pay off lol.

I guess you could say it's a pain in the ass ^^ :haha:

Tryin: I hope you feel better soon! Have fun tonight! I had a ton of fun at my bowling christmas party! I hope your hubbs is getting that stick out of his butt before he goes tonight

MrsB: Yeah it is trial and error.

SLH: Sorry you're in pain. I couldnt' resist. I hope it works too. :hugs: That is one heck of a peak!!

AFM: Spotting has stopped. I might jump the DH tonight. :) He's making me supper. I just love the crap out of him. I'm so spoiled. :awww:

My stupid SIL just will.not.stop. I cannot take it anymore. Omg. I'm going to punch her.

hahaha, that was funny Gdane.

What is your sil up to now? Don't let her get you mad. It seems like she likes to see you get upset for some reason.

My computer is SOOO damn lucky I copied and pasted this because it erased EVERYTHING. I would have been so mad.

I'll make a little key for you guys so you understand who I'm talking about...because I know it can get a little confusing. Who knows, this might confuse you more.

SIL M: Is the one that tried for three years and got :oneofeach: with IUI. We used to be best friends in high school and she married a guy and I married his brother. She's being a total bitch lately and I'm sick of it.

SIL R: Is my brother's wife who is from germany and was the one that talked about "abortion or just keep drinking" I got another story on her too.

SIL N: Is DH's sister. Spoiled snob that has nothing but a bad attitude and hates the world she's in even though she has EVERYTHING. She's the one that started the crap with the truck if I even wrote about that...lol. She's lost a few babies recently.

SIL C: She lives far away. I hardly ever talk about her. I like her, but she's pregnant...so I hate her right now. :haha:

Cousin K: was the stupid one that faked being pregnant with twins

Cousin P: Is my favorite cousin that gets wrapped up in all of this stuff, she means well...but she hasn't been the same since her dad died.

**K so the new story with the stupid sil R. You all knew that I got into it with my brother about the thing she said on FB about abortion and whatnot. She pretty much apologizes in a text but still blaming me kind of...not even two seconds later I get this FB message. I swear she's bipolar.
"Gdane! I don't know what the hell your problem is but not all of us live in Gdane world. I won't ask you for baby sitting anymore. Don't worry. I didn't realize your niece is such a hassle to you and that you are keeping score. I understand all of this is stressful to you but you can't punish everyone else around you! I am too old for this Facebook back and forth... If you have a problem with my postings, please delete me!! I am not fighting or anything like that either. This is silly and dumb and immature!!! If you want to talk about this, feel free to call me" --SIL R

All of this was because I told her to watch what she says because her words are hurtful and then she kept going so i told her to grow up...and that we've done nothing but help them out. Meaning borrowing them money and watching my niece....They NEVER call unless they need something.

THEN...SIL M facebook status says: "It's really sad that relationships are ruined because of grown women's childish behavior. Grow up." I don't know if she was talking about me, I think she was talking about her Stepmom but my SIL R (NOT EVEN RELATED TO EACHOTHER) "Liked" her fb post. So i texted my bro told him about it and that she just won't leave it alone and I'm proud of him for becoming an EMT and I know he's just defending his wife so I'm not mad at him.

So he must have told her this and she texts me saying: "for your information I "liked" SIL M's status becaues I agree with her statement. Just like I "like: 10 other statuses. This needs to end!! I'm not going to keep defending myself I already forgot about all that and didn't mean to bring up again but you're making it really hard"

yeah. Okay. I know this girl. She stirs up crap with the women in my family all the time and I've been nothing but neutral for all these years. She's never talked to SIL M...and has NEVER commented on anything FB wise...until that status. Pretty convenient to not be directed at me. Whatever.

I'm not going out of my way to talk to sil M either because she wrote a fb status saying "we made like a million cookies I am so blessed to have my MIL" I live like two minutes away and ONCE AGAIN...gdane not invited. So, I'm not going anywhere for chrismtas besides my parents. If they don't want me around ever, I won't be around.

It sounds like they are being the immature ones. I hate people who cause Facebook drama. That's why I had to delete everyone I know and now I hardly ever use it. If I were you I would delete them all off of Facebook. They obviously are trying to get you upset and cause unwanted drama. I think if you were just to get rid of them that would show them that you are done with their shit and then when they act like grown ups add them back. It's Christmas and people should be happy, not cause drama.

I agree. They are so fucking stupid.

Oh, and that stick is shoved up WAY FARTHER in his ass than it was earlier.

He makes me want to freaking... idk..

:hugs: Tryinfor1! I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with him. Don't worry he should be in a better mood after the holidays or once he stops being stressed at work. I still don't think he should take it out on you though. It's not fair.

My husband is so easy going. Nothing makes him mad and he's always super nice to me, so I'm a bit shocked to hear about your husband and his behaviour. Hopefully, he gets that stick out of his ass soon, or I would take a stick and literally shove it up his ass yourself lol.

Oh, I've missed you ladies!!!

I've had the flu the past 2 days, and I've been too weak to even type. But, I think I'm all caught up on my reading on this thread...

I'm on CD 10, getting high readings. Again, nothing terribly exciting.

Tryin...I know you love DH, and are afraid of passing him off as an A-hole. Obviously, we'll let you be the judge of that! But, I think I agree that he has a maturity issue. And, threatening to beat someone is verbally abusive. If he's capable of making that commentary to his wife, don't think he won't speak inappropriately to your future children. Just something to think about, sweetie.

SLH- Awww, our first bfp on here, that isn't actually a bfp!!! Not YET, anyway!!!! Perhaps very soon! Hope your bum feels better soon. Sounds like it's causing you sciatic nerve pain. Ouch!!!!

Gdane- Sister in-law hell, there, girl. Good grief, that sucks. I'd just ignore their FB antics, and wait for the whole thing to blow over. Otherwise, it will get even uglier, and no one wants or needs that.

Wookie sorry about the flu that really sucks!

I know some of you are already party if this thread...its an oldie but a goodie and it got resurrected last night. https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/645061-lol-ohhh-husband-things-hes-said-lately.html

Theres a link to another thread in there too be sure to click on it

Wookie, I'm sorry you're feeling sick and have the flu. It's flu season, so I wonder when I'm going to get it lol. I always get sick, but haven't been sick in a while.

Gdane, I'm not a part of that thread, but I think I remember the title from a long time ago. I will go and check it out.

Here's my pregnancy test of the day. I think it's about the same as yesterday, but maybe a little darker. It got darker once I took it out of the case. I also noticed that they look just like internet cheapies lol.

https://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5521/photo24n.jpg

What a nice faux-positive! It is oddly exciting, isn't it?

It is very exciting in a weird way lol. I'm glad to know that the hormone can be detected in my urine. I used to think that maybe I was different than normal and couldn't get a positive test lol. I thought I would end up on the next episode of "I didn't know I was pregnant". It's very good to have some reassurance. I'm so tempted to pee on a frer, but I don't want to waste it. They are like $10 a stick, although I would love to see a positive lol.

Wow!!! So much to try to catch up on! I'm sitting in the cabin, dj is cooking breakfast, his dad is talking to him, and my bestie Kenzie is asleep downstairs. There was drinking lastnight but 2 beers in I started feeling really bad. So I switched to water in a solo cup so no questions would be asked lol. Dh I think got a little too much down as he didn't feel good either! Then he wanted to have sex and I turned him down with the excuse neither of us feel well. He was passed out in like 6 seconds after! Haha I love him. I still don't feel well. Af left the building yesterday so it was only like 5 days long this time. They also pushed my fs appointment back from feb 20 to march 2. :(

Gdane-I feel your pain with the sil. It's kinda the exact same with mine all the time! And she was my BFF in school and I married her husbands brother! Lol I am mean to her though when she stirs stuff up. Because I refuse to deal with the drama anymore from her.

Tryin-your husband can seriously be a real jerk it sounds like. Honey I don't know why you put up with his crap! You deserve so much love! Did you test yet?

Slh-those are some great lines. I really hope they don't go away at all ;) I've seen some ladies keep getting their lines. :)

Hey lekker! Glad to see your still around! Hope your having fun in the cabin!

Oh my ladies...so I'm kind if embarrassed to say this but sometimes I have dreams of :sex: and it ends up waking me up because of the BIG O....its just sooo real. Anyways this happened this morning and I told dh that we had awesome sex this morning and he just stared at me with a blank look and I was like "in my dream!" He was like "ohhhh I was thinking did I miss something here?" Then he was like "so how was it?" I explained to him again i "finished" while waking up lol and he goes "oh, guess you're good to go then!"

Gdane- sounds like you ARE good to go! LOL!!! I no longer have "fun" dreams. I chalk it up to my age, I suppose.

Lekker-the cabin sounds fun! And the beverages!!!

Tryin-I agree with Lekker...you deserve love, and nothing less!

I'm laying in bed. I'm on day 2 of being home from school. I feel terrible about it, but I'll be there tomorrow, as it's our annual Holiday Program, and I need to assist my kids with our skit. And, we're serving treats to the parents in my class after the show, so I have to kick this flu in the arse, and be there mentally and physically. I'm feeling a bit better today, so I did whip up some Chex mix and almond bark pretzels. Will be making chicken dip and scotcheroos. Ugh. I realize I'm probably breathing my sick germs all over the place, including into the treats, but hell, it's teacher's revenge for sending kids. To school sick in the first place, huh? Kidding!!!

Now I'm just kicking back and trying to take it easy.

Thanks girls. I put up with his crap because he doesnt normally act like that. I have no idea wtf his problem has been lately. If he doesnt straighten out after the holidays I will have a chat with him

I got good news thought today! I have been trying to get my job back and my old boss texted me this morning and asked if I could come in for an interview. When I got there, he goes "Yeah, I am not even gonna do this. Just come and accept the job offer." LOL. So I got my old job back! What REALLY fucking sucks is that I am not getting paid as much as I used to. That is alright. I will get a raise in a few months. I just cant wait to start back at work! Lol. So I can stop feeling so useless!

How is everyone today?

And yeah, I tested this morning and there was a shadow of a line. I forgot the test for three hours though before I checked it so I am actually calling an evap. I will test again tomorrow with a frer with FMU and see if the line is any darker or if it was an evap.

OMG Tryin!!! Hope that shadow turns darker for you!! xx

Thanks.. I hope so too. I am just really worried it was an evap. There is definitely a second line, no doubt about it. But I just feel so dumb for forgetting the test for three hours so I have no idea if it came up within the time frame or not. I will find out tomorrow morning I guess. It is only 2 in the afternoon though. Lol. I wish it was late at night so it was bedtime and I could wake up and test! Lol

Cant you hold it for a few hours and try again? I've heard that works for some people x

I dont have another test like that. Lol. Here is an inverted picture.

https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/working/done/bec759114f8f2bbd4680696d14103f41/img00666-20111215-0754-inverted.jpg

And normal pic.

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00666-20111215-0754.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->