...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

What kind of hpt was it, honey?

Is the shadow gray, like a phantom line...or is there a hint of pink in that line?

I would suggest holding your pee for about 4 hours, and trying again. How many dpo are you?

Of course I want to say there is a hint of pink but IDK. And I am 10dpo.

It is one of the 10mui from early-pregnancy-tests.com

Sorry! We were typing @ the same time! The 2nd test looks definitely like a faint BFP to me, but it looks like an IC, which you reaaallllly don't want to read past the time limit. I suggest you retake it after you hold your pee after a few hours, perhaps with a different brand.

It is an IC. :shrug: I have read on their website that these cant get evaps. But of course I am not believing that. Lol. Idk if I will test again tonight. I will do it again tomorrow morning with a frer. I hope its real though. Lol. That would be pretty cool.

Be more than cool! be amazing :) Good Luck x

Thanks girls. Of course I will update tomorrow. Say a prayer for me, if you will!

Hey ladies, wondering if I can join. Dh and I have been TTC for 10 yrs now. 6 years of NTNP then 1 year before my diagnosis of PCOS and another 2.5 years of metformin and weightloss. My pcp still wasn't going to refer me to an RE so I referred myself! The RE told me I should have never been asked to wait so long. I'm on my second cycle of clomid, but we aren't sure if it worked or not this month my follicles were too small but I managed to ovulate anyway. If we don't get our BFP this month the doc is going to switch me to Femara.

Today I'm 12 dpo. My test was negative this morning and my temps dropped sharply. My chart is barely triphasic, and hubby said the room was very cold last night. So I'm trying to stay positive.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome abitjaded. Your chart looks good :) sounds like you've been messed around abit, glad your on the right track now

Hello abitjaded!
Welcome and agree with mrs b, sounds as if you've been pushed from pilar to post x

Hey ladies, wondering if I can join. Dh and I have been TTC for 10 yrs now. 6 years of NTNP then 1 year before my diagnosis of PCOS and another 2.5 years of metformin and weightloss. My pcp still wasn't going to refer me to an RE so I referred myself! The RE told me I should have never been asked to wait so long. I'm on my second cycle of clomid, but we aren't sure if it worked or not this month my follicles were too small but I managed to ovulate anyway. If we don't get our BFP this month the doc is going to switch me to Femara.

Today I'm 12 dpo. My test was negative this morning and my temps dropped sharply. My chart is barely triphasic, and hubby said the room was very cold last night. So I'm trying to stay positive.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome. xx

Abitjaded, welcome! I'd say it's high time a FS should see you! It sounds like you need. Some help, babe. 10 years of trying is nothing to sneeze at, and I'll be praying that you get some answers, and that bfp you so much deserve.

Tryin, how can you wait??? I'd be dying with a test like that!!!

Yeah but I dont have any more tests that are like that. I only have a frer and a digi which are not as sensitive. You have no idea how much I am dying to test! Lol. But it is best to wait till the morning and hopefully my frer will be positive. I am kinda losing hope though. I took a digi and dip stick OPK and both were negative. I did drink quite a bit of apple juice but I (think) I waited like almost 5 hours to pee again. I am hoping it was just too diluted. :shrug:

:( I hope it isnt an evap. I have never had an evap on these tests before. It will just make me a sad sad girl if it is. BUT I am not gonna get my hopes up either. Because it very well could have been an evap since it was an IC and everything.

If it makes you feel any better, an OPK won't pick up hcg until long after a 25 miu hpt would, if at all. So, that really isn't an indication, either way.

I have never had a positive pregnancy test, not even an evap. Tryinfor1, test with an FRER tomorrow. I'll be praying for you. Wookie was right about the OPK. They can't detect early pregnancies I don't think. I remember once this girl was so excited about a positive OPK in her 2ww, and needless to say she was very disappointed lol. Also, digitals aren't sensitive enough, so maybe it just didn't pick up the hormone. Besides Lekkers weird false positive, we have yet to see even an evap on this thread lol.

Lekker, I'm sorry your appointment has been pushed back. It's not that far away though. March will be here before you know it. Hopefully, you won't have to worry about going and you get your bfp before then. I'm glad you are having fun at the cabin. Merry Christmas if you we don't see you sooner.

Wookie, thanks for the tip! I'll remember never to eat any at my future kids schools events LOL. I hope you feel better real soon!

Welcome abitjaded! I'm sorry you have been trying for so long. I wish you lots of :dust: and I hope it happens real soon and you don't have to wait any longer. My cousin is almost due and she was trying for 8 years.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out. I have been having AF cramps today. I always get them as soon as I ovulate, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated today. I will find out tomorrow when I go in for my ultrasound.

Welcome! :hi:

Tryin I hope its not an evap!

Lekker sorry about your appt that really sucks.

Slh and everyone else hope your well!

Afm: hubby surprised me at work today to go get my christmas present! A kitten! :)
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-2067-1323996844440.jpg
The pound named him loofa. Think hes going to get a different name. Any ideas?

Awww, he's so cute. I hope he gets along with your dog. I personally hate cats lol. You could name him tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->