...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Wow that's awesome. :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations, I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months! You must be so excited after trying for so long.

OMG, abitjaded...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's an undeniable bfp!!!! I would say you've earned it with flying colors!!!

Ladies, the curse has been lifted!!

Thank you guys your welcome has been so warm. Dh and I are in so much shock. I'm unbelievably happy. Also somewhat scared worried wanting it to stay stuck!

GUYS.

I have to ask you a question.

I know this is very very faint, and it actually looks darker in real life and in the picture I sent to Gdane.. I have no idea why my computer killed the picture..

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00696-20111217-0832.jpg[/IMG]

Do yall see that?

UGH, you cant even see it that well! WTF?!?!?

If you stare at it you see it. Lol

I can still see it TRYIN!!! It's for real!! I told you I had a feeling about you! ANDDD ANOTHER broken fertility bracelet ended up in a BFP...not a coincidence I don't think!

No, I think I see it. Any line is a line, my FRERs just show a faint grey line you can barely see, and I can't get to show on a pic. The good positives came from dollar tree tests and a digital. Dang I wish I could give ya one of my digis I bet it would show

HOLY CRAP, do we seriously have *2* BFPs?

Congrats, you guys, that's awesome.

Lol, as long as you can see it.

It is so much darker in real life. I wish you were sitting next to me.

No, I think I see it. Any line is a line, my FRERs just show a faint grey line you can barely see, and I can't get to show on a pic. The good positives came from dollar tree tests and a digit. Dang I wish I could give ya one of my digis I bet it would show

I have a digi. Lol. I just dont want to use it yet. I dont want to see a bfn after the frer. Lol.

Lol, as long as you can see it.

It is so much darker in real life. I wish you were sitting next to me.

I wish we were all there irl so we could do the happy dance with you! Go get a digital if you can, it feels so much less subjective then, though it still hasn't sunk in.

abitjaded welcome and congratulations!!! :happydance: How wonderful for you :hugs:. I hope it's a super sticky bean

Tryin OMG I see a line!!! And I never see lines.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Woah, now we need a third :thumbup:. I may test tomorrow but I'm super PMSsy (and trying to do Christmas shopping in town has not helped :growlmad::nope:) so it won't be me...but come on! Who else is testing soon?

https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/working/done/449f8b04ddfe3d276edfc1bcbe5c17b6/img00696-20111217-0832-inverted.jpg

I hope we just started a GREAT TREND!! It only took 100 pages. Lol.

Oh, inverted. Light but there.

HOLY CRAP, do we seriously have *2* BFPs?

Congrats, you guys, that's awesome.

Do you see it? AF is due today and it is soo light. And I am cramping. I am worried it is a chemical.

It's normal to worry and trust me I'm worried for me too, but you just gotta stay positive. 75% of BFPs lead to healthy births.

I hoooopppppeeeeeee that ours end in healthy births!! Did you do a digi yet? What was your first test?

GUYS.

I have to ask you a question.

I know this is very very faint, and it actually looks darker in real life and in the picture I sent to Gdane.. I have no idea why my computer killed the picture..

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00696-20111217-0832.jpg[/IMG]

Do yall see that?

UGH, you cant even see it that well! WTF?!?!?

If you stare at it you see it. Lol

Omg, I see a line!!!! It looks pink too! Now, I'm getting really excited! 2 bfp's in one day, could this really be happening or am I still asleep? lol

Keekee is next. AND THEN YOU SLH!!!

And then Gdane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this ladies!

I am still hesitant on it. Lol. if af doesnt show by tomorrow I will do a digi on Monday to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->