...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

GUYS.

I have to ask you a question.

I know this is very very faint, and it actually looks darker in real life and in the picture I sent to Gdane.. I have no idea why my computer killed the picture..

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00696-20111217-0832.jpg[/IMG]

Do yall see that?

UGH, you cant even see it that well! WTF?!?!?

If you stare at it you see it. Lol

Omg, I see a line!!!! It looks pink too! Now, I'm getting really excited! 2 bfp's in one day, could this really be happening or am I still asleep? lol

It definitely showed within the time frame. I looked at it at 2 minutes and saw the line and I was like..no..that cant be right..

So I waited another minute and looked down and it had gotten darker. I texted Gdane and she said she saw it too.

I am still just.. idk about that. :shrug:

I dont know if I can believe it till i see "pregnant" on a digi. Lol

Off topic, but I decided to take take the override with my chart, and FF is giving me crosshairs saying I ovulated on cycle day 13! That's the earliest that I have ever ovulated. I love my new drugs! On the morning of day 13 my follicle was still there, so I'm wondering if maybe it happened later on in the day. I like day 14 better because we bd'd more that day lol.

Gdane, how is your kitty doing? I hope he's not meowing as much anymore. He was probably scared of being in a new house with a big dog lol.

Keekee is next. AND THEN YOU SLH!!!

And then Gdane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this ladies!

I am still hesitant on it. Lol. if af doesnt show by tomorrow I will do a digi on Monday to confirm.

That's a good idea. I wouldn't do a digital yet because they're not as sensitive as frer's and might not pick up a positive.

Don't worry, AF won't show!

Thanks doll. I know I have said this a thousand times (and I bet Gdane is tired of me saying it cause I said it to her through texting like 2o times) but I am cramping and it just scares me. I dont want a chemical when it took this long to get pregnant.

But if there was no HCG, that line wouldnt have showed. SO there has to be SOMETHING in there.

Your chart looks like you ovulated cd14 to me too. So I would definitely keep it there. :hugs:

Thanks for asking SLH. No, I'm about to lose my freaking mind, he has not stopped meowing. He sleeps on top of my computer monitor so I don't even want to leave the computer because he wakes up and starts meowing again. He's goin to drive me to drinkin.

Thanks doll. I know I have said this a thousand times (and I bet Gdane is tired of me saying it cause I said it to her through texting like 2o times) but I am cramping and it just scares me. I dont want a chemical when it took this long to get pregnant.

But if there was no HCG, that line wouldnt have showed. SO there has to be SOMETHING in there.

Your chart looks like you ovulated cd14 to me too. So I would definitely keep it there. :hugs:

This is your first pregnancy, right? I have read that cramping is common especially when it's your first because your uterus is expanding and getting ready to prepare for the baby. Try not to be worried. There was definitely a line. I could see it as clear as day, so implantation must have happened.

Thanks for asking SLH. No, I'm about to lose my freaking mind, he has not stopped meowing. He sleeps on top of my computer monitor so I don't even want to leave the computer because he wakes up and starts meowing again. He's goin to drive me to drinkin.

:hugs: That totally sucks. My cat never meowed she only hid lol. I wonder if there is anything you can do to get it to stop. Do any of our cat ladies have any suggestions? lol. Like I said earlier, he's probably just scared. I bet he will stop soon.

Yeah, I'm guess he's
A) Lonely/Missing his momma
B) Cold-he's always sitting on the heater vents
C) Hungry...not sure if he's eating, but I saw he either puked or had diarhea in the shower. Not very happy with him right now. at least I could just wash it down the drain though.

He just got neutered three days ago...I'm hoping there's nothing wrong with him ugh that would be my luck.

SLH: I think I might agree with FF on this one. But I know how you feel about making you feel better about the bding but if it was a day earlier, then you'll be upset about having a short lp...? :shrug:

I read that you're supposed to ignore them and they'll stop, but then I read you're supposed to snuggle them....so wtf am I supposed to do?!? I'm going to get kitten milk and maybe some soft bland food and see if that helps.

HOLY CRAP, do we seriously have *2* BFPs?

Congrats, you guys, that's awesome.

Do you see it? AF is due today and it is soo light. And I am cramping. I am worried it is a chemical.

It's normal to worry and trust me I'm worried for me too, but you just gotta stay positive. 75% of BFPs lead to healthy births.

I hoooopppppeeeeeee that ours end in healthy births!! Did you do a digi yet? What was your first test?

I actually came home after work and I had been feeling really lightheaded so I had decided to poas when I got home. I went pee completely forgetting that I was going to poas. AFTER I'd peed I realized my mistake. So I peed a couple drops. I thought I was being ridiculous considering that I figured it would be watered down and it was in the evening and the only test I could use was a dollar tree test because I hadn't peed enough to do any others (dollar tree tests have a syringe for pulling your pee out of a cup. When the line came up I felt like it was a cruel joke.

So I waited 2 long hours till I could pee again and tried a FRER. The line was so faint I wasn't sure it was there. So I waited another couple hours and took another FRER which was more obvious but still much less dark than the $tree.

Hubby came home, saw the lines. Cried like a girl. :cry::cloud9: and took me in to town for a digi.

@Tryin - cramping is perfectly normal. I'm cramping too. My best friend that is 5 months pregnant said she SWORE she was going to start her period any second. She was cramping terribly. In fact she kept feeling "gushes" like she was starting and she'd rush to the bathroom to find it was just CM.

Attachments

• IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
Your cat is probably by your computer because cats LOVE heat! Maybe try swaddling him lol. My cat always laid right by our vents in the winter.

Do you see it? AF is due today and it is soo light. And I am cramping. I am worried it is a chemical.

It's normal to worry and trust me I'm worried for me too, but you just gotta stay positive. 75% of BFPs lead to healthy births.

I hoooopppppeeeeeee that ours end in healthy births!! Did you do a digi yet? What was your first test?

I actually came home after work and I had been feeling really lightheaded so I had decided to poas when I got home. I went pee completely forgetting that I was going to poas. AFTER I'd peed I realized my mistake. So I peed a couple drops. I thought I was being ridiculous considering that I figured it would be watered down and it was in the evening and the only test I could use was a dollar tree test because I hadn't peed enough to do any others (dollar tree tests have a syringe for pulling your pee out of a cup. When the line came up I felt like it was a cruel joke.

So I waited 2 long hours till I could pee again and tried a FRER. The line was so faint I wasn't sure it was there. So I waited another couple hours and took another FRER which was more obvious but still much less dark than the $tree.

Hubby came home, saw the lines. Cried like a girl. :cry::cloud9: and took me in to town for a digi.

That's so awesome. Your temperature is really high too!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-2078-1324137244148.jpg
THIS ^^ = silence= heaven for me.

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-2078-1324137244148.jpg
THIS ^^ = silence= heaven for me.

Aw, he's so cute! It's definitely the heat. Find him a warm place to sleep.

That's so awesome. Your temperature is really high too!

did the digi work?

@Tryin - cramping is perfectly normal. I'm cramping too. My best friend that is 5 months pregnant said she SWORE she was going to start her period any second. In fact she kept feeling "gushes" like she was starting and she'd rush to the bathroom to find it was just CM.

Just saw this with the picture. Lol sorry

@Tryin - cramping is perfectly normal. I'm cramping too. My best friend that is 5 months pregnant said she SWORE she was going to start her period any second. In fact she kept feeling "gushes" like she was starting and she'd rush to the bathroom to find it was just CM.

Just saw this with the picture. Lol sorry

Don't be sorry. I was frantically editing and re-editing. LOL. BF had terrible cramps she swore she was having a m/c. Her Dr. told her it was perfectly normal and not to worry about it.

Thanks abit. You are making me feel better. So your frer line was really light but the digi came up positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->