...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Omg, I don't post for 2 days and we have 2 bfp's! Congratulations girls, very excited for you both and also very jel xx

Thanks abit. You are making me feel better. So your frer line was really light but the digi came up positive?

Yes. I'll take a pic of my 2 FRER for you. Post it in a sec.

Here it is

Thanks! I can definitely see a line. When did you take the digi? The same night or did you wait till this morning?

Nope I took it the same night. Waited about 1.5 hours and could pee again. The digi took its normal 3 min and then came up pregnant. It hasn't left my side since. Every so often I pick it up and look at it to try to convince myself this is all really happening.

do you feel any different?

I almost want to take the digi tonight then. Lol.

But I should probably wait till the morning. :dohh:

You are 12 dpo, so a digital should work. I know earlier I said it might not, but it might. Omg, if I were you I would be peeing on every stick that's out there right now. I would probably go to the drugstore and by like $200 or more worth of tests lol because I'm crazy.

I'm a POAS-aholic, so do take my advice with a grain of salt... IMO take it tonight, my FRERs look darker this morning than they did last night. DH couldn't even see the lines on 1 of them last night.

You are 12 dpo, so a digital should work. I know earlier I said it might not, but it might. Omg, if I were you I would be peeing on every stick that's out there right now. I would probably go to the drugstore and by like $200 or more worth of tests lol because I'm crazy.

I used a couple other tests earlier. THey had extremely faint lines, fainter than the frer. BUt they were cheapo walmart brant and a 88 cent brand walmart sells. GDane said she looked it up and they are cheap cause they dont take as good care of those tests and put them outside good weather conditions and such.

I am gonna go take another peek at them. It has been a couple hours now though. Lol

Oh, and no, I don't feel much different just the normal PMS. Yesterday I was lightheaded but I have hypoglycemia so I have no idea if its really a pregnancy symptom. Honestly I just feel like I'm going to start my period in a couple days.

Well hells,

I have to pee right now. Should I just go take it? Lol

I can always buy more later on tonight.

OK!

But I am gonna be sad if it says not pregnant. But hell, I will do it.

Don't worry it shouldn't say that and if it does it just means it's not sensitive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->